Happy Xmas

Snazz

Sorry, I have hardly been on here since we moved, and I bought that damn game World of Warcraft, but between me and the missus the computer is now totally tied up all the time playing the damn thing. So I'd just like to wish you all season greetings and I still have a little read every now and then, even if I don't actually say much.

Seems also that my precsious Traxdata disk are not what they once were, so I'll be look at something better for my next disks. To be honest I don't use that many these days, so I may go for the best avaialble. How did any of you get on with the Coloured TY disks? Someone give me a nod in the right direction for some quality disks please.

Catch you all later...

:santa::santa::santa:

Merry Christmas Snazz! Good seeing you again man. I'm using Verbatims, excellent burns! Tys would be my first choice, but availability up here for them sucks............ :angry: Try to post more Snazz, it's great hearing from you............. :thumbup:

The problem with Verb's is that CMC has also been known to make then, and I have indeed purchased some myself, so I don't buy them anymore. Maybe good sites like SVP who put manufacturer on will help me if I get stung with them again. Or just simply avoid anything to do with cmc.

The problem with Verb's is that CMC has also been known to make then, and I have indeed purchased some myself, so I don't buy them anymore. Maybe good sites like SVP who put manufacturer on will help me if I get stung with them again. Or just simply avoid anything to do with cmc.

verbs are made in 3 or 4 plants(SL), europe sees a lot of the India disks, quality control has been an

issue, the tawain connection supposedly is thru prodisc and cmc mag, prodisc being slightly better.

It may be a crap shoot but short of TY disks there's not much else going on. I have never scanned

a bad verb.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.