When 2006 starts

dbminter

Remember, people, 2006 doesn't start exactly when you think it will. This year is a leap second year. A leap second must be added to the clock at precisely 23:59:60 on December 31st. ;)

I'll try to remember this after the copious amounts of alcohol I will be consuming that evening :beer:

Remember, people, 2006 doesn't start exactly when you think it will. This year is a leap second year. A leap second must be added to the clock at precisely 23:59:60 on December 31st. ;)

I'll try to remember this after the copious amounts of alcohol I will be consuming that evening :beer:

:drunk::drunk: I'll remember for you imao2k........ =))=))=))

lets see 2 plus 2 is 4 divided by pi to the 23 minus 6 plus the square root of 27 equals , ah ha just like I thought its January 1 :smartarse:

I'll try to reframe from posting new years eve if anyone remembers my drunken thread last year :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.