File Compression to fit 4.7GB Disc

whlin76

ImgBurn is a burning tool, it'll never compress anything.

What goes in = what goes on the disc.

The whole idea of an ISO is that it's a disc image and is written to a disc 'as-is'. If you ever wanted to compress it, you'd need to take it back a level so you've just got the raw files and then compress those before then making a new ISO.

lol I assumed it wasn't a DVD Video disc because it was too obvious in DVDShrink how to load the ISO!

Of course even if it couldn't, you could mount the ISO in DEAMON Tools and shrink it from the virtual drive.

I know how to load .ISO file on DVDShrink. This is not the problem. After the file is loaded, the video is all messed up and DVDShrink is unable to compress it.

It's a ashame that you are unable to improve DVDDecripter because I really like it. My only concern is not it is unable to decode certain newer release movies.

IMGBurn would be perfect for me only if it has the ability to compress files to fit 4.7GB disc because the double layer discs are still somewhat pricey. :-(

Whlin76, :'( DVDD became extinct do to Legal reasons. Imgburn uses the same burn engine except it has become much improved over DVDD. As mentioned, Img is a burn only program and will never do decrypting. This forum is for Imgburn help only and we cannot discuss anything to do with copyright removal. Full Stop. :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.