Burning BIN/CUE images

denzilla

Thanks so much for your help and this program. I'll sling a donation your way soon :) Something else I've been thinking about: How about implementing a virtual IDE drive that could mount unprotected images only? I currently use Dtools for this, but I don't require all the other features that come along with it and I'm not crazy about recommending it due to it being bundled with adware, even if you can decline installation. All I need is a simple, no frills virtual drive. Thanks for listening!

You can select the non-adware version of DT when installing - it is entirely optional.

Regards

Yes, I know that and thats how I install it, but still not thrilled about recommending something that contains adware to friends. They might not be as careful during the installation even if I warn them.

You can select the non-adware version of DT when installing - it is entirely optional.

Regards

Yes, I know that and thats how I install it, but still not thrilled about recommending something that contains adware to friends. They might not be as careful during the installation even if I warn them.

On the rare occasion I use Daemon Tools I prefer to use the older, pre-adware version as well. Try Oldversion.com @ http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=daemon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.