Can this be done with IMG?

Cul

I told a mate I'd see if I can get some info for him about a problem he is trying to help out with. This is a cut and paste from a forum.

Another thing the laputa i downloaded seem to be in two parts, the reason i want to download it is to upload the movie onto my ipod, and how can i combine the two parts??

but one problem i want to combine the two videos into one dont know how to do so, do you have any clue??

Quote from friend:- I have no clue how to merge ogm or mkv file, mebbe some1 else does. However if u convert the ogm files into avi or vob with a single audio then its possible to merge into one large file.

Can you do this with ImgBurn? The guy has a dual audio file for an anime movie and obviously the movie. I thought you guys might know how. I've just got him to download ImgBurn so he might work it out himself. Suppose you'd use build mode?

Thanks for any info you can supply.

No, ImgBurn can't help you with video converting or editing. It only burns.

Regards

Thanks for the quick response Les, I was hoping you might be on :) I had a feeling this might be the case.

BTW, As it's pouring cats an dogs up here I'm going to be off work for a week or more and I'm going to get a new drive so I can fix the problem you and LUK advised me on in another thread. I don't think I asked you whether you had any suggestions as to recommended hardware to buy. I don't have much of a clue as to which is the better brand to be looking at.

Edit:- I'm looking at a LG GSA-H42LBBK - 18x DVD+-RW, 8x Dual Layer DVD Burner with Lightscribe w/ Nero - IDE - Black OEM .

That'd do the job you reckon?

Edited by Cul

Sounds like yer in Syndey mate. I heard they had 5" of rain yesterday! Bloody hell.

I have had LG burners for yonks and have never had a bad burn. They are damn reliable IMHO. I wouldn't worry about 8x DL speed, cos the best blanks around are still the MKM-001 Verbatims at 2.4x. As for Ner0, I would pay a premium for them NOT to bundle the bloody thing with my new drive :D :D :D

Regards

I have had LG burners for yonks

Blu...I take it that that is a looooong time eh??? Here in the States we have centuries, decades, years months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds without getting into the physics involved in time language...=))=))

Sounds like yer in Syndey mate. I heard they had 5" of rain yesterday! Bloody hell.

Nah, much further north than steak 'n kidney thank christ, up on the far north coast, never actually been to Sydney.

We've had great rain up here though and hopefully the dams'll cop a bit of it. Been yonks since we've had a wet this late in the year.

There's a great video on youtube of Pearl Jam doing a concert in Melbourne and Eddie Veder starts out by saying it's been yonks since they played there and for a yank he nearly pulled it off too.

I'll try to get the drive in tomorrow and get IMG running properly hopefully. Thats if the tech guy can get done in time.

cheers Cul.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.