Time to dump Internet Exploder

digidragon

Interestingly enough, Firefox has a new update, too. 1.0.7. In addition to 1.5 Beta as well as what will probably be 2.0, in early alpha.

Thanks for that info. I've been quite satisfied with Mozilla since I started using it, my only somewhat serious complaint is one you raised earlier, of multiple tabs spilling of the side of the page into some other strange and scary universe. :huh:

It can't be THAT complicated to code the tabs to resize. Opera SOMEHOW managed to do it. :D And yet, Opera is the ONLY browser that does it?! :huh: Firefox doesn't even have a tab that lets you list what the other tabs are off the side of the screen. Not even Next/Back cycle through Tabs. Although no one has that, so, I claim that idea as mine own! :shifty:

Probably because Opera was the first to do it. Plus, the pages in Opera are proper MDI child windows, and not "pretend" ones like in Firefox.

Opera has an extender which will show arrows when there are a certain number of tabs on screen, so that you can scroll across them. I can't seem to find that option now, but it's there somewhere...

What is an "RSS Aggregator" ? :dunce:

There are RSS links on many web pages, such as the BBC's. You click on one and you subscribe to a newsfeed.

In Opera, they arrive like emails...

I don't like the way Opera deals with RSS. This is what Sage looks like in Firefox.

sage.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.