beta tester

zxspectrum

Hi,i have a simple question,how many dvd's you have to burn with imgburn so you be promoted to betatester!!

i mean in help/imgburn statistics.over 100 over 1000 over 2000.....etc.

i honestly think users that use it intensly (i mean imgburn) should get a chance to test new beta versions.

So, pls answer if there is any threshold to cross. ;):)

Thanks

There's no threshold like that, it's just a case of showing an above average interest in the program (hanging around here for far too long) and me liking you :)

oh ...come on,i even reported a bug few months ago!!

P.S. there's no way u can like me.i'm fat and ugly ;) ;) ;):)) LOL

Gee LUK!; you musta made an exception for me - everyone knows I'm a bastard!!! :D

And what about Shamus, eh? He even admits to being an "utter bastard"!!!

So zxspectrum, perhaps you should toughen it up a bit :D :D :D

In all seriousness, this program, like its predecessor, is tested by a close knit group. Unlike other well known DVD programs, it is not thrown open to all and sundry to test but bugs found on release (if any) are attended to promptly. Being a "Beta" is not just getting your hands on the "latest and greatest" ahead of time, which is so often the hallmark of other programs I have seen released in Beta.

Regards

So few? :(( .........no wonder i cannot be a betatester,since the circle is so tight ;),i was thinking somewhere arround 150-200.OK,i give up, i'll wait for the final version,it's clear to me now that i have no chance. :(

Anyway, you're fat and ugly =))

(at least so you say)

Regards

I heard the people who donate the most money to LUK! become a BETA tester! :whistling:

'Tis true - I donated £1.03 over 3 years ago and got straight in =))

...not to mention the ass kissing...

:thumbup: Oh yeah ! :rolleyes:

I know that blu is doing all he can to be a Master Beta :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.