SH-S203B barely makes it through warnings to burn stuff!!

kabster

HI,

My first post, and i like to compliment u whit this wonderfull initiative to make IMGBURN :thumbup:

Second, i want to point out ive searched toroughly through this forum hoping to find some one whit an similar problem like mine but to no vail!?

I bhought myself an samsung S203D burner. And the problem i have is that imgburn "SOMETIMES" get stuck at setting the LO/1 break after i initiate burn command to burn my dual layer!!? The application freezes/hang and iam forced to do an hard reboot of my computer. Other times it proceeds and go past the LO setting but right before the lead-in i get an error message (i forgot wot it wos) and i had the option to cancel or retry. Now when i choose to retry the error returns always, only when i use cancel it somehow ignores the problem and start to write the dual layer all the way to the end (finishing the backup) . And the backup is of very good quality too when playing it in my stand alone!!!

The media i use is VErbatim and only vERbatim DL, and since it hang before writing the lead in iam lucky to say that i can re-use that same dual layer again and it works. But only after a few tries.

My geuss is it maybe have something to do whit the fact i have chosen the booktype first while the blank is loaded (otherwise i simply cant choose bitsetting whit that device) I cant show a log since it didnt even started to write anything therefor nothing is report other then that ive closed imgburn because of the crash / hangup more or less!!?

I KNOW for sure its not the BATCH/SPINDEL and much less the media nor the drive!! Ive tested the burner in nero using an dual layer aswell and everything went according to plan. The disc played flawless afterwards in my stand alone too!!

One important thing though, have an liteon 20A1P burner installed too. And i have NO problems at all whit the application.

Its possible this coud be an SATA + IMGBURN combo problem aswell!!!

Just an idea!!

Any advice woud be welcome,

urs kabster,

Edited by kabster

to be able to help you , we could do with seeing a log file of a failed burn

bUT THATS THE WHOLE DAMN ISSUE :wacko: !!!!! It doesnt fail at burning as it hasnt even start to write!!??? And when it finaly is able to burn it burns just fine all the way through!!??? It just get stuck at that screen whit those 3 progress bars representing the device buffer , software buffer and the total progress bar u know!!!!! AGAIN, IT DOESNT START TO WRITE!!!!

THE APPLICATION JUST KEEPS FREEZING, the process cant be aborted cant be closed. NOMATTER wot i do the application freezes. IN that case the only thing left for me to do is to reboot by an hard resset to shutdown my computer!!!? SO, when that happends and i look into my log u get only this:

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 - Log

; donderdag, 22 november 2007, 01:08:40

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 01:07:04 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 01:07:04 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 01:07:04 Total Physical Memory: 785.904 KB - Available: 530.172 KB

I 01:07:04 Initialising SPTI...

I 01:07:04 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 01:07:04 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 2 DVD±RW/RAMs!

I 01:08:40 Close Request Acknowledged

I 01:08:40 Closing Down...

I 01:08:40 Shutting down SPTI...

I 01:08:40 ImgBurn closed!

NOWHERE IN THIS LOG U CAN FIND SOMETHING BACK WOT COUD INDICATE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM!!!! Even though imageburn froze!!??

Now, of the 1 on 3 tries i succeed to get the damn thing to work and start to write!!! HOwever before it does that i get an I/O error message when i have to hit the cancel button to get it to start writing otherwise when hitting retry the error apears again and i can press retry forever!!!

This is the log of a burn when it finaly works!!!

The same thing in this logg!!! I couldnt find anthing back about that I/O interface error i got!!!!?? Yet it just contineud and burned my dual layer anyway, and whit succes!!!! The media played flawless so far....

//****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 - Log

; donderdag, 22 november 2007, 03:12:04

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 01:40:16 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 01:40:16 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 01:40:16 Total Physical Memory: 785.904 KB - Available: 501.132 KB

I 01:40:16 Initialising SPTI...

I 01:40:16 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 01:40:16 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 2 DVD±RW/RAMs!

I 02:18:27 Operation Started!

I 02:18:27 Source File: D:\ptc-knl.dvd

I 02:18:27 Source File Sectors: 3.825.924 (MODE1/2048)

I 02:18:27 Source File Size: 7.835.492.352 bytes

I 02:18:27 Source File Volume Identifier: XGD2DVD_NTSC

I 02:18:27 Source File Implementation Identifier: Sonic Scenarist 3.1

I 02:18:27 Source File File System(s): ISO9660; UDF (1.02)

I 02:18:27 Destination Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 02:18:27 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2,4x; 4x)

I 02:18:27 Destination Media Sectors: 3.827.520

I 02:18:27 Write Mode: DVD

I 02:18:27 Write Type: DAO

I 02:18:27 Write Speed: 2,4x

I 02:18:27 Link Size: Auto

I 02:18:27 Test Mode: No

I 02:18:27 BURN-Proof: Enabled

I 02:18:27 User Specified L0 Data Zone Capacity: 1.913.760

I 02:18:44 Filling Buffer... (20 MB)

I 02:18:44 Writing LeadIn...

I 02:19:28 Writing Image... (LBA: 0 - 3825923)

I 02:19:28 Writing Layer 0... (LBA: 0 - 1913759)

I 02:39:17 Writing Layer 1... (LBA: 1913760 - 3825923)

I 02:59:06 Synchronising Cache...

I 02:59:10 Closing Track...

I 02:59:12 Finalising Disc...

I 03:00:06 Image MD5: d179b326e1b2a79cc07e8b0071c1b100

I 03:00:07 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:41:39

I 03:00:07 Average Write Rate: 3.217 KB/s (2.3x) - Maximum Write Rate: 3.360 KB/s (2.4x)

I 03:00:07 Cycling Tray before Verify...

W 03:00:14 Waiting for device to become ready...

I 03:00:34 Device Ready!

I 03:00:34 Operation Started!

I 03:00:34 Source Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 03:00:34 Source Media Type: DVD+R DL (Book Type: DVD-ROM) (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2,4x; 4x)

I 03:00:34 Image File: D:\ptc-knl.dvd

I 03:00:34 Image File Sectors: 3.825.924 (MODE1/2048)

I 03:00:34 Image File Size: 7.835.492.352 bytes

I 03:00:34 Image File Volume Identifier: XGD2DVD_NTSC

I 03:00:34 Image File Implementation Identifier: Sonic Scenarist 3.1

I 03:00:34 Image File File System(s): ISO9660; UDF (1.02)

I 03:00:34 Verifying Sectors... (LBA: 0 - 3825923)

I 03:00:34 Verifying Layer 0... (LBA: 0 - 1913759)

I 03:06:10 Verifying Layer 1... (LBA: 1913760 - 3825923)

I 03:11:38 Device MD5: d179b326e1b2a79cc07e8b0071c1b100

I 03:11:38 Device (Padded) MD5: 6364fd050b55162779961ab61bcc78ec

I 03:11:38 Image MD5: d179b326e1b2a79cc07e8b0071c1b100

I 03:11:38 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:11:04

I 03:11:38 Average Verify Rate: 11.541 KB/s (8.3x) - Maximum Verify Rate: 16.699 KB/s (12.1x)

I 03:12:04 Close Request Acknowledged

I 03:12:04 Closing Down...

I 03:12:04 Shutting down SPTI...

I 03:12:04 ImgBurn closed!

About that I/O interface error. I think i have had that a few times whit another burner but i cant recall wich burner anymore. And just like whit my current burner at times regardless of the error it just procceeds and burns my dual layers just fine!!?

urs kabster,

Edited by kabster

When you say it's 'stuck', read what it says in the status bar.

Also, keep the log window open if you don't already, that way you can get feedback immediately.

Hi lightning uk,

I keep the logg window open at all times, and at times like this i get stuck at this phrase:

User Specified L0 Data Zone Capacity: 1.913.760 :& !!!!

From that point forward my system sort of locks up!!! Meaning, i wos able to take an screenshot of this issue BUT i couldnt save it to anywhere. Also, i couldnt use any foto editing programs to save it!! Not even an lightwheigt program like the windows xp build in paint !!!! Everything laggs SEVERE, though i dont see any proccess in taskmanager that takes full cpu load :blink: !!! Thats why iam bassically forced to shutdown my computer the hard way. Because everythign gets stuck!!!!

And like i said before, when it does its job I still get an I/O warning at forehand before i actualy can start the burning process!!!!

Ive seen posts/threads arround here from poeple whit a similar I/O issue like i have. So (and i mean no disrespect), but i dont think the problem is at our end!!

I hope i wos of any help to u.... to sort things out any further!!

urs ,

kabster,

Maybe that Samsung like the 203b likes 4x instead of 2.4x

also your destination media sectors is not being reported correctly

should be 4,173,824

Which sata controller have you got it connected to ? and how is sata configured in bios and in windows IE which driver

Ive seen posts/threads arround here from poeple whit a similar I/O issue like i have. So (and i mean no disrespect), but i dont think the problem is at our end!!

Sorry but nothing to do with software and more to do with end user / end users hardware/ drivers

Maybe also let ImgBurn set booktype auto (check to make sure you have not unticked it in write settings) It will attempt to dvd-rom even though you did not click on book icon.

The log tells us lots of things but it's the status bar in the main app window that displays exactly what the program is doing - I/O command wise.

So next time it gets stuck, just write down what it says on a bit of paper and then when you've rebooted, mention it in your next post.

Oh and yes, the S203B likes 4x on Verbs a lot more than it does 2.4x.

The problem is deffo your end. I don't control if I/O commands are successful or not, I simply send them. It's down to your system as a whole to either process them or reject them.

The log tells us lots of things but it's the status bar in the main app window that displays exactly what the program is doing - I/O command wise.

Iam sure of it i only get that specific line at wich my system hangs/laggs. But ill pay more attention to it. U say i need to pay attention to the status bar in the main window right? Is it exactly described like u say = status bar? I just want to make sure i dont misread things here!

The problem is deffo your end. I don't control if I/O commands are successful or not, I simply send them. It's down to your system as a whole to either process them or reject them.

But if that s the case that its pure down to my system , why on earth dont i have such an issues whit nero 8 then!??

Can u elaborate that a bit?

@dontasciime

NO, automatic bitset is out of the question whit that drive. Since the default setting is DVD+r aswell for my DL+R no -rom. Furthermore, when i apply booktype setting its not permanent unlike whit other brands of dvd burners. I need to set the booktype each and every time manualy!!

The info as u requested,

My device is hooked up on an PCI sata Silicon 3512 Base bios 4.3.83 / Drivers 1.3.68.2 Burst rate through CD speed is noless then 59 Mb/sec.

edit: Wot about those media sectors??? When it finaly starts to burn those discs, they play just fine so far!!!

urs,

kabster,

Edited by kabster

I 02:18:27 Operation Started!

I 02:18:27 Source File: D:\ptc-knl.dvd

I 02:18:27 Source File Sectors: 3.825.924 (MODE1/2048)

I 02:18:27 Source File Size: 7.835.492.352 bytes

I 02:18:27 Source File Volume Identifier: XGD2DVD_NTSC

I 02:18:27 Source File Implementation Identifier: Sonic Scenarist 3.1

I 02:18:27 Source File File System(s): ISO9660; UDF (1.02)

I 02:18:27 Destination Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 02:18:27 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2,4x; 4x)

all of my dual layers disc's report 4,173,824

ImgBurn has a feature to Auto Booktype to DVD-ROM for Samsung drives / LG

post-26-1195753917_thumb.png

all of my dual layers disc's report 4,173,824

Is it that important !!! If it is, wot can be done to rectify that!? Though , once the disk is written it play very good!! I dont understand the fuss about the amount of sectors!!?

ImgBurn has a feature to Auto Booktype to DVD-ROM for Samsung drives / LG

Yes i know, i saw it in options!! But my question remains, will it choose dvd-rom booktype for all of my DVD+R media :ermm: ??? Its to my understanding when u let the application automatically set the booktype , it will take the default setting of the drive! And since iam using an samsung sh-s203D drive it will probebly stay on DVD+R once it finalize my burns and not apply the -rom bitsetting!!!! As the drive always returns to it factory default settings wich is dvd+R not dvd-rom u see!!

I hope this will be cleared up because its annoying like hell!! The strange part is when the imgburn get stuck and i reboot my computer. I always succeed in my second attempt to burn disc not at first. And i always encounter that I/O error at my second attempt aswell!!!!

its always the same scenario!!!!

oh well,

Ill test and use other burning applications aswell to sort this thing out!!!

urs,

kabster,

If the drive is reporting the wrong number of sectors, clearly it's not initialising / recognising the disc properly.

This is NOT something it should be getting wrong!

HOWEVER... you said that when it dies you can still burn the disc after rebooting your PC - correct?

So basically what it's doing is semi remembering the correct disc size AFTER the LB position has been set.

1913760 * 2 = 3827520 (which is therefore correct).

So, that means the 'Set L0 Data Zone Capacity' command IS actually working (to some extent).

What would be interesting now is to see what happen on a brand new disc (where you'd expect it to fail / hang yeah?) - only this time turn on the I/O debug mode before you click the 'Write' button. You do that by pressing the F8 key.

Then you'll get loads more stuff in the log and it'll tell us exactly which command it's not responding to.

Under the status bar message of 'Setting L0 Data Zone Capacity...', there are only a couple of commands that get called.

1 to set the value and another to then read it back (for the purpose of checking / comparing the the actual value with what I expect to be there).

If the machine is gonna hang, make sure you have the post screen up and just copy + paste from the log window into it directly.

Changing the subject, the 'auto chang book type' always sets it to DVDROM. So you never need to mess with it so long as that option is ticked.

You keep mentioning an I/O error but on a quick scan of the thread I couldn't actually find any details.

When it pops up press CTRL+C to copy it's contents to the clipboard, then paste into your next post on the forum.

HOWEVER... you said that when it dies you can still burn the disc after rebooting your PC - correct?

So basically what it's doing is semi remembering the correct disc size AFTER the LB position has been set.

That's the case yes :rolleyes:

1913760 * 2 = 3827520 (which is therefore correct).

Now that u mention that, that woud be correct yes!!

havent thought of that first thank u!!

What would be interesting now is to see what happen on a brand new disc (where you'd expect it to fail / hang yeah?) - only this time turn on the I/O debug mode before you click the 'Write' button. You do that by pressing the F8 key.

That wasnt an hyphothesis i tried to point out lighnting ! I made 4 dual layer burns thus far. And infact it always gives me the same scenario i described in my other posts. It just hang/fails to start the burn process resulting my system to become instable as far i can tell wich is why i NEEd to shutdown and restart my system. And ONLY when ive done that step it succeeds on my second attempt but whit that I/O error notification again. With each and every burn that wos the same scenario. It never succeed to write it emediatly!!

But iam glad to be of any help and when i need to burn another Dual Layer ill do that and press the required key for debug logg information!!

If the machine is gonna hang, make sure you have the post screen up and just copy + paste from the log window into it directly.

Can u be more specific in how iam able to save that log entry? At that crucial point iam able to copy + past screenshots/text but iam unable to save/write it to my hard drive!!!!! Something seems to lock up my hard drive aswell partialy at that point of no return!!! Or i can try and make an attempt to post it directly onsite here, IF iam ABLE to get here whit that info before i restart my computer = losing everything!!!

Changing the subject, the 'auto chang book type' always sets it to DVDROM. So you never need to mess with it so long as that option is ticked.

I deffenitly gonna try that on a single layer medium first. Thank u for that information lightning.

You keep mentioning an I/O error but on a quick scan of the thread I couldn't actually find any details.

When it pops up press CTRL+C to copy it's contents to the clipboard, then paste into your next post on the forum.

Are u reffering to the logg window underneath the main window wich i need to copy the info from? Or shall i make an screenshot of that error!!

Ill do my best to assist u as good as possible :thumbup:

urs,

kabster,

You WILL be able to copy + paste, don't worry.

My machine hangs quite frequently in the way you're describing, I'm just used to it now and think nothing of it - of course mine hangs when I'm programming and debugging stuff, NOT through normal usage :)

There's something about the Windows I/O system where if a command gets stuck, they all get stuck - hence no access to hdds etc.

Again, this won't be / isn't a problem if you're just pressing CTRL+C in the ImgBurn log window and then CTRL+V in the 'Quick Reply' box of the forum (in IE7).

I deffenitly gonna try that on a single layer medium first. Thank u for that information lightning.

You don't need to try it, I already know it works and assuming you've not had the option unticked, it's been doing it's job since day 1. It would be overriding whatever you've told the drive to do manually and be setting it to DVDROM regardless.

Are u reffering to the logg window underneath the main window wich i need to copy the info from? Or shall i make an screenshot of that error!!

No, I'm referring to the I/O error message box you keep saying you're seeing!

i.e. one like this (although not EXACTLY like this):

io_error.png

When that box is on the screen (and has focus), press CTRL+C. Then press CTRL+V into a new forum post (via the Quick Reply box at the bottom because it's faster/ safer).

You'll then see text like this:

---------------------------

ImgBurn

I/O Error!

Device: [6:0:0] ATAPI DVD A DH20A3P XV5J (O:) (SCSI)

ScsiStatus: 0x02

Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 01 00 00 00 00 00

Interpretation: ReZero Unit

Sense Area: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 3A 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

Interpretation: Medium Not Present - Tray Closed

Retry Cancel

I DID NOT type that out, it's done via copy + paste.

With me now?

Hi again,

Indeed the automate booktype box wos already ticked, i neva touched it. And i just wanted to be sure my media woud be bitsetted thats why i manualy overwrite the booktype choice again. I wanted to be sure since dual layer media is still expensive these days ...

But like u said , it wosnt neccesarry for me to manualy set the booktype again. Ive made another burn on an single layer blank, and it aplied the booktype -rom just fine like u said. Ill post an I/O debug log of that burn already, because ive noticed some warnings. At the end of the burn process i disabled the debug mode ofcourse so i could copy paste the whole thing to here u see!

Later on today ill make another Dual Layer backup in I/O debug mode and post that aswell inhere, along whit the I/O message when it appears again !!

Here u are :thumbup: :

I 10:01:59 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 10:01:59 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 10:01:59 Total Physical Memory: 785.904 KB - Available: 422.828 KB

I 10:01:59 Initialising SPTI...

I 10:01:59 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:02:10 Found 2 DVD-ROMs and 2 DVD±RW/RAMs!

W 10:02:20 I/O Interface 'Debug Mode' has been Enabled!

I 10:02:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:23 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:23 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:23 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:25 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:25 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:25 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:26 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:26 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:26 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:27 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:27 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:27 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:28 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:28 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:28 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:02:29 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:29 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:02:29 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

W 10:02:29 I/O Interface 'Debug Mode' has been Disabled!

I 10:02:40 Operation Started!

I 10:02:40 Source Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:02:40 Source Media Type: DVD+R (Disc ID: MCC-004-00)

I 10:02:40 Source Media Sectors: 2.276.000 (Track Path: PTP)

I 10:02:40 Source Media Volume Identifier: THE REAPING

I 10:02:40 Source Media Application Identifier: Nero Burning ROM

I 10:02:40 Source Media Implementation Identifier: Nero

I 10:02:40 Source Media File System(s): ISO9660; Joliet; UDF (1.02)

I 10:02:40 Destination File: D:\THE REAPING.ISO

I 10:02:40 Destination Free Space: 49.473.175.552 bytes (48.313.648 KB) (47.181 MB) (46 GB)

I 10:02:40 Destination File System: NTFS

I 10:02:40 File Splitting: Auto

I 10:02:40 Reading Sectors... (LBA: 0 - 2275999)

I 10:07:36 Image MD5: d91c1908453dd04bc2eef527a1d52089

I 10:07:36 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:04:56

I 10:07:36 Average Read Rate: 15.378 KB/s (11.1x) - Maximum Read Rate: 22.291 KB/s (16.1x)

W 10:09:06 I/O Interface 'Debug Mode' has been Enabled!

I 10:09:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:07 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:07 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:07 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:13 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:13 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:13 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:14 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:14 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:14 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:15 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:15 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:15 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:16 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:16 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:17 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:17 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:17 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:18 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:18 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:18 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:19 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:19 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:19 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:23 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:23 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:23 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:24 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:24 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:24 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:25 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:25 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:25 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:26 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:26 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:26 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:27 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:27 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:27 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:29 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:29 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:29 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:30 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:30 CDB: 46 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Get Configuration

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 1B 00 00 03 38

I 10:09:30 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 20 00 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 41 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 10 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:09:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 A1 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 26 05 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 A1 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 26 05 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: AC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 03 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Get Performance

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F 00 00 56 90 00 00 61 62 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F 00 00 56 90 00 00 56 90 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F 00 00 56 90 00 00 40 EC 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F

I 10:09:30 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 41 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 10 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 Operation Started!

I 10:09:30 Source File: D:\THE REAPING.ISO

I 10:09:30 Source File Sectors: 2.276.000 (MODE1/2048)

I 10:09:30 Source File Size: 4.661.248.000 bytes

I 10:09:30 Source File Volume Identifier: THE REAPING

I 10:09:30 Source File Application Identifier: Nero Burning ROM

I 10:09:30 Source File Implementation Identifier: Nero

I 10:09:30 Source File File System(s): ISO9660; Joliet; UDF (1.02)

I 10:09:30 Destination Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:09:30 Destination Media Type: DVD+R (Disc ID: MCC-004-00) (Speeds: 4x; 6x; 8x; 12x; 16x; 18x)

I 10:09:30 Destination Media Sectors: 2.295.104

I 10:09:30 Write Mode: DVD

I 10:09:30 Write Type: DAO

I 10:09:30 Write Speed: 4x

I 10:09:30 Link Size: Auto

I 10:09:30 Test Mode: No

I 10:09:30 BURN-Proof: Enabled

I 10:09:30 CDB: 1E 00 00 00 01 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Prevent/Allow Medium Removal

I 10:09:30 CDB: 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Synchronise Cache

I 10:09:30 CDB: 5A 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Mode Sense (10)

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 3A 41 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 01 C4 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 5A 00 85 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 3A 41 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 00 C5 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 55 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Mode Select (10)

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 00 C5 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 46 02 00 21 00 00 00 00 F8 00

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 1B 00 21 08 08 01 00 01 01 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 55 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Mode Select (10)

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 62 04 08 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: 5A 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 3A 41 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 62 04 08 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 CDB: AC 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 61 62 00 23 05 40 00 00 61 62

I 10:09:30 CDB: B6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1C 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Set Streaming

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 15 A4 00 00 03 E8

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 A4 00 23 05 40 00 00 15 A4

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 15 A4 00 00 03 E8

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 A4 00 23 05 40 00 00 15 A4

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 BA 9F FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 15 A4 00 00 03 E8

I 10:09:30 CDB: FF 06 12 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 AA

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Vendor Unique (BenQ)

I 10:09:30 CDB: 5C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 10:09:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Buffer Capacity

I 10:09:30 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 00 15 80 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:09:30 Filling Buffer... (20 MB)

I 10:09:31 Writing LeadIn...

I 10:09:48 Writing Image... (LBA: 0 - 2275999)

I 10:24:00 Synchronising Cache...

I 10:24:00 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:00 CDB: 35 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:00 CDB Interpretation: Synchronise Cache

I 10:24:01 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:01 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:01 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:01 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 10:24:01 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:02 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:02 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:02 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:02 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 10:24:02 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:03 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:03 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:03 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:03 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 10:24:03 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:04 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:04 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:04 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:04 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 10:24:04 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00

I 10:24:04 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 10:24:04 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 10:24:04 BUFFER: 00 20 05 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:04 Closing Track...

I 10:24:04 CDB: 5B 01 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:04 CDB Interpretation: Close Track/Session

I 10:24:05 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:05 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:05 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:05 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 00 00 00 00

E 10:24:05 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:06 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 00 00 00 00

E 10:24:06 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:07 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:07 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:07 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:07 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:07 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 10:24:07 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00

I 10:24:07 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 10:24:07 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 10:24:07 BUFFER: 00 20 05 01 01 01 02 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:07 Finalising Disc...

I 10:24:07 CDB: 5B 01 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:07 CDB Interpretation: Close Track/Session

I 10:24:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:08 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 0C EA 00 00

E 10:24:08 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:09 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 29 DF 00 00

E 10:24:09 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:10 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 46 D4 00 00

E 10:24:10 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:11 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 63 BC 00 00

E 10:24:11 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:12 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 80 A6 00 00

E 10:24:12 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:13 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:13 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:13 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:13 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 9D B1 00 00

E 10:24:13 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:14 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:14 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:14 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:14 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 BA A4 00 00

E 10:24:14 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:15 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:15 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:15 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:15 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 CA E0 00 00

E 10:24:15 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:16 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:16 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:16 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 E7 05 00 00

E 10:24:16 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:17 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:17 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:17 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:17 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 F4 58 00 00

E 10:24:17 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:18 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:18 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:18 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:18 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 F4 58 00 00

E 10:24:18 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:19 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:19 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:19 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:19 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF A7 00 00

E 10:24:19 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:20 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF A7 00 00

E 10:24:20 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 10:24:21 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 10:24:21 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 10:24:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:22 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:22 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 10:24:22 BUFFER: 00 22 BA 9F 00 00 08 00

I 10:24:22 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 10:24:22 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 10:24:22 BUFFER: 00 20 0E 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:22 Image MD5: d91c1908453dd04bc2eef527a1d52089

I 10:24:22 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 10:24:22 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 10:24:22 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 25 BA 9F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:22 CDB: 1E 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:22 CDB Interpretation: Prevent/Allow Medium Removal

I 10:24:22 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:14:52

I 10:24:22 Average Write Rate: 5.349 KB/s (3.9x) - Maximum Write Rate: 5.566 KB/s (4.0x)

I 10:24:30 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:30 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 22 BA 9F 00 00 08 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 46 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Get Configuration

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 1B 00 00 03 38

I 10:24:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 A1 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 26 05 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 22 BA 9F 00 00 08 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 20 0E 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 22 BA A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 43 00 00 00 00 00 01 80 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read TOC/PMA/ATIP

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 12 01 01 00 17 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 AA 00 00 22 BA A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 43 02 04 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read TOC/PMA/ATIP

E 10:24:30 SENSE: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 10:24:30 SENSE Interpretation: Invalid Field in CDB

I 10:24:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 08 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Copyright Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 A1 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 26 05 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 25 BA 9F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: AC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 03 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Get Performance

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 00 00 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F 00 00 56 90 00 00 61 62 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F 00 00 56 90 00 00 56 90 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F 00 00 56 90 00 00 40 EC 00 00 00 00 00 23 05 3F

I 10:24:30 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 02 00 00 03 00 00 00 25 BA 9F 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 4D 43 43 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 34 00 38 23 54 37 12 02 54 6C 02 92 5F 15 15 0B 0B 08 08 01 19 1B 0C 0C 0C 0D 01 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 10:24:30 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 22 BA A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:31 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:31 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:31 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:32 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:32 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:32 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:33 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:33 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:33 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:34 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:34 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:34 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:35 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:35 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:35 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:36 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:36 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:36 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:37 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:37 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:37 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:38 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:38 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:38 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:39 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:39 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:39 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:40 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:40 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:40 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:41 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:41 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:41 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:42 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:42 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:42 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:43 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:43 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:43 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:44 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:44 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:44 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:45 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:45 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:45 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:46 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:46 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:46 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:47 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:47 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:47 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:48 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:48 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:48 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:49 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:49 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:49 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:50 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:50 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:50 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:51 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:51 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:51 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:52 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:52 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:52 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:53 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:53 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:53 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:54 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:54 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:54 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:55 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:55 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:55 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:56 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:56 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:56 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:58 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:58 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:58 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:24:59 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:24:59 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:24:59 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:00 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:00 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:00 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:01 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:01 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:01 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:02 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:02 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:02 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:03 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:03 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:03 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:04 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:04 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:05 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:05 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:05 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:07 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:07 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:07 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:13 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:13 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:13 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:14 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:14 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:14 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:15 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:15 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:15 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:16 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:16 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:17 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:17 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:17 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:18 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:18 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:18 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:19 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:19 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:19 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:23 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:23 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:23 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:24 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:24 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:24 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:25 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:25 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:25 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:26 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:26 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:26 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:27 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:27 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:27 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:28 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:28 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:28 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:29 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:29 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:29 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:30 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:31 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:31 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:31 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:32 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:32 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:32 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:33 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:33 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:33 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:34 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:34 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:34 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:35 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:35 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:35 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:36 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:36 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:36 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:38 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:38 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:38 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:39 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:39 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:39 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:40 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:40 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:40 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:41 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:41 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:41 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:42 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:42 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:42 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:43 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:43 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:43 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:44 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:44 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:44 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:45 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:45 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:45 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:46 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:46 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:46 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:47 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:47 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:47 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:48 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:48 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:48 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:49 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:49 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:49 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:50 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:50 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:50 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:51 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:51 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:51 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:52 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:52 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:52 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:53 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:53 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:53 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:54 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:54 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:54 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:55 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:55 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:55 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:56 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:56 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:56 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:57 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:57 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:57 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:25:59 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:25:59 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:25:59 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:00 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:00 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:00 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:01 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:01 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:01 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:02 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:02 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:02 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:03 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:03 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:03 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:04 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:04 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:05 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:05 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:05 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:07 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:07 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:07 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:13 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:13 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:13 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:14 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:14 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:14 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:15 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:15 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:15 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:16 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:16 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:17 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:17 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:17 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:18 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:18 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:18 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:19 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:19 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:19 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:23 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:23 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:23 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:24 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:24 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:24 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:25 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:25 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:25 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:26 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:26 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:26 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:27 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:27 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:27 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:28 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:28 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:28 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:29 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:29 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:29 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:30 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:31 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:31 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:31 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:32 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:32 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:32 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:33 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:33 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:33 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:35 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:35 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:35 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:36 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:36 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:36 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:37 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:37 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:37 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:38 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:38 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:38 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:39 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:39 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:39 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:40 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:40 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:40 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:41 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:41 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:41 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:42 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:42 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:42 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:43 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:43 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:43 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:44 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:44 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:44 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:45 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:45 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:45 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:46 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:46 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:46 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 10:26:47 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 10:26:47 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 10:26:47 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

W 10:26:47 I/O Interface 'Debug Mode' has been Disabled!

Some errors are meant to be there / expected.

Your log is fine. You might want to start thinking about upping the write speed on the Verb SL's though, 4x is just a waste of time.

That wos my mistake :| , i didnt noticed i left the write speed on 4x (the previous DL speed setting :ermm: )

I usually write Single Layer at 8x - 16x lightning Whit very very good results.

I have nohting to fill an Dual Layer to do that test i told i woud do today. But ill sacrifice one just for the sake of sciece :geek:

And report everything i coud get about that DL burn i always have troubles with passing those command lines is it!!

urs kabster,

If you find yourself forgetting to change the write speed between burns of different media, might I suggest you look at the 'Automatic Write Speed' guide in the Guides forum.

It's a VERY useful feature once you've configured it to your exact requirements - which won't take long.

If you find yourself forgetting to change the write speed between burns of different media, might I suggest you look at the 'Automatic Write Speed' guide in the Guides forum.

It's a VERY useful feature once you've configured it to your exact requirements - which won't take long.

Ill do that. However i didnt chose for tthat whole automate process nor whit that booktype setting nor whit the write speeds just out of precaution !! I like to see and know for my self if/when everything is set correct u know! But ill look into that guide for sure.

Now back to that debug log i promised about DL burning.

I just burned an DL @4x and to my surprise i didnt encountered any I/O errors nor HALTS/freezes that ive reported earlier here onsite :blink:

Does that have anything to do whit the fact i havent manualy overwride the booktype setting this time perhaps!

However , does that mean that this problem i had of mine is random. Or am i fine now?

Heres the FULL Debug log anyway :thumbup:

I 21:41:46 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 21:41:46 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 21:41:46 Total Physical Memory: 785.904 KB - Available: 541.444 KB

I 21:41:46 Initialising SPTI...

I 21:41:46 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 21:41:47 Found 2 DVD-ROMs and 2 DVD±RW/RAMs!

W 21:41:57 I/O Interface 'Debug Mode' has been Enabled!

I 21:41:57 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:41:57 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:41:57 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:41:58 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:41:58 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:41:58 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:41:59 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:41:59 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:41:59 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:00 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:00 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:00 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:01 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:01 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:01 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:02 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:02 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:02 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:03 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:03 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:03 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:04 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:04 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:05 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:05 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:05 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:07 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:07 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:07 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:13 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:13 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:13 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:14 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:14 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:14 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:15 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:15 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:15 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:16 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:16 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:17 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:17 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:17 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:18 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:18 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:18 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:19 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:19 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:19 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:23 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:23 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:23 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:24 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:24 CDB: 46 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Get Configuration

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 2B 00 00 03 38

I 21:42:24 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 20 00 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 41 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F B0 00 00 00 00 10 00 3F B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 21:42:24 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 E1 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC FF FF 00 22 D7 FF 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 21:42:24 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 E1 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC FF FF 00 22 D7 FF 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 21:42:24 CDB: AC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 03 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Get Performance

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F AF FF 00 00 40 EC 00 00 15 A4 00 00 00 00 00 3F AF FF 00 00 40 EC 00 00 0C FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 41 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F B0 00 00 00 00 10 00 3F B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 Operation Started!

I 21:42:24 Source File: D:\TEST image.iso

I 21:42:24 Source File Sectors: 3.825.924 (MODE1/2048)

I 21:42:24 Source File Size: 7.835.492.352 bytes

I 21:42:24 Source File Volume Identifier: XGD2DVD_NTSC

I 21:42:24 Source File Implementation Identifier: Sonic Scenarist 3.1

I 21:42:24 Source File File System(s): ISO9660; UDF (1.02)

I 21:42:24 Destination Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:42:24 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2,4x; 4x)

I 21:42:24 Destination Media Sectors: 4.173.824

I 21:42:24 Write Mode: DVD

I 21:42:24 Write Type: DAO

I 21:42:24 Write Speed: 4x

I 21:42:24 Link Size: Auto

I 21:42:24 Test Mode: No

I 21:42:24 BURN-Proof: Enabled

I 21:42:24 CDB: 1E 00 00 00 01 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Prevent/Allow Medium Removal

I 21:42:24 CDB: 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Synchronise Cache

I 21:42:24 CDB: 5A 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Mode Sense (10)

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 3A 41 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 62 04 08 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 5A 00 85 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 3A 41 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 00 C5 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 55 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Mode Select (10)

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 00 C5 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 46 02 00 21 00 00 00 00 F8 00

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 2B 00 21 08 08 01 00 01 01 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 55 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Mode Select (10)

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 62 04 08 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: 5A 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 3A 41 00 00 00 00 00 05 32 62 04 08 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 96 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB: AC 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 A4 00 3F B0 00 00 00 15 A4

I 21:42:24 CDB: B6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1C 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Set Streaming

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 15 A4 00 00 03 E8

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 A4 00 3F B0 00 00 00 15 A4

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 15 A4 00 00 03 E8

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 03 FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 15 A4 00 00 03 E8

I 21:42:24 CDB: FF 06 12 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 AA

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Vendor Unique (BenQ)

I 21:42:24 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F D8 00

I 21:42:24 User Specified L0 Data Zone Capacity: 1.913.760

I 21:42:24 CDB: BF 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Send DVD Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1D 33 A0

I 21:43:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 21:43:04 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00

I 21:43:04 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 21:43:04 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 1D 33 A0

I 21:43:04 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 21:43:04 CDB: 5C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 21:43:04 CDB Interpretation: Read Buffer Capacity

I 21:43:04 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 00 15 80 00 00 00 00 00

I 21:43:04 Filling Buffer... (20 MB)

I 21:43:05 Writing LeadIn...

I 21:43:07 Writing Image... (LBA: 0 - 3825923)

I 21:43:07 Writing Layer 0... (LBA: 0 - 1913759)

I 21:55:02 Writing Layer 1... (LBA: 1913760 - 3825923)

I 22:07:02 Synchronising Cache...

I 22:07:02 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:02 CDB: 35 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:02 CDB Interpretation: Synchronise Cache

I 22:07:03 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:03 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:03 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:03 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:03 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:04 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:04 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:04 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:04 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:05 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:05 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:05 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:05 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:05 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:07:06 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:06 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 22:07:06 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00

I 22:07:06 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 22:07:06 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 22:07:06 BUFFER: 00 20 05 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 67 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:06 Closing Track...

I 22:07:06 CDB: 5B 01 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:06 CDB Interpretation: Close Track/Session

I 22:07:07 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:07 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:07 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:07 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:07 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:08 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:08 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:07:09 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:09 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 22:07:09 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00

I 22:07:09 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 22:07:09 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 22:07:09 BUFFER: 00 20 05 01 01 01 02 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 67 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:09 Finalising Disc...

I 22:07:09 CDB: 5B 01 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:09 CDB Interpretation: Close Track/Session

I 22:07:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:10 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:10 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:11 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 1D FC 00 00

E 22:07:11 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:12 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 3D E3 00 00

E 22:07:12 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:13 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:13 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:13 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:13 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 5D AD 00 00

E 22:07:13 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:14 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:14 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:14 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:14 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 7D 9E 00 00

E 22:07:14 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:15 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:15 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:15 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:15 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 9D 55 00 00

E 22:07:15 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:16 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:16 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:16 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 BD 3A 00 00

E 22:07:16 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:17 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:17 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:17 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:17 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 C9 0B 00 00

E 22:07:17 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:18 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:18 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:18 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:18 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 E8 A7 00 00

E 22:07:18 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:19 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:19 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:19 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:19 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:19 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:20 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:20 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:20 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:20 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:20 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:21 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:21 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:21 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:21 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:21 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:22 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:22 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:22 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:22 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:22 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:23 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:23 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:23 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:23 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:23 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:24 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:24 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:24 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:24 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:24 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:25 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:25 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:25 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:25 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:25 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:26 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:26 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:26 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:26 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:26 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:27 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:27 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:27 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:27 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:27 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:28 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:28 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:28 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:28 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF 9E 00 00

E 22:07:28 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:29 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:29 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:29 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:29 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF CE 00 00

E 22:07:29 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:30 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:30 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:30 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:30 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:30 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:31 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:31 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:31 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:31 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:31 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:32 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:32 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:32 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:32 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:32 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:33 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:33 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:33 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:33 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:33 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:34 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:34 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:34 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:34 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:34 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:35 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:35 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:35 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:35 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:35 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:36 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:36 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:36 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:36 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:36 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:37 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:37 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:37 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:37 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:37 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:38 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:38 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:38 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:38 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:38 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:39 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:39 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:39 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:39 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:39 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:40 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:40 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:40 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:40 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:40 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:41 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:41 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:41 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:41 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:41 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:42 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:42 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:42 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:42 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:42 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:43 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:43 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:43 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:43 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 08 00 80 FF FF 00 00

E 22:07:43 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit not ready, Long Write in progress

I 22:07:44 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:44 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:44 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:07:44 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:44 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:45 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 22:07:45 BUFFER: 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 08 00

I 22:07:45 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:45 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 22:07:45 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 22:07:45 BUFFER: 00 20 0E 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:45 Image MD5: e3bf37f175abe2eb5e7a2bf5dde2a006

I 22:07:45 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 22:07:45 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 22:07:45 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC F9 CF 00 20 33 9F 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:07:45 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:25:20

I 22:07:45 Average Write Rate: 5.332 KB/s (3.8x) - Maximum Write Rate: 5.721 KB/s (4.1x)

I 22:07:45 Cycling Tray before Verify...

I 22:07:45 CDB: 1E 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:45 CDB Interpretation: Prevent/Allow Medium Removal

I 22:07:45 CDB: 1B 00 00 00 02 00

I 22:07:45 CDB Interpretation: Start/Stop Unit

I 22:07:49 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:49 CDB: 1B 00 00 00 03 00

I 22:07:49 CDB Interpretation: Start/Stop Unit

I 22:07:50 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:50 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:50 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:50 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:50 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:51 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:51 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:51 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:51 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:51 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:52 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:52 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:52 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:52 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:52 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

W 22:07:52 Waiting for device to become ready...

I 22:07:53 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:53 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:53 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:53 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:53 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:54 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:54 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:54 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:54 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:54 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:55 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:55 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:55 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:55 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:55 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:56 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:56 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:56 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:56 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:56 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:57 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:57 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:57 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:57 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:57 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:58 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:58 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:58 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:58 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:58 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:07:59 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:07:59 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:07:59 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:07:59 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:07:59 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:00 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:00 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:00 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:00 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:00 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:01 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:01 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:01 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:01 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:01 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:02 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:02 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:02 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:02 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:02 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:03 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:03 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:03 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:03 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:03 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:04 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:04 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:04 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:04 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:04 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:05 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:05 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:05 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:05 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:05 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:06 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:06 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:06 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:06 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:06 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:08 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:08 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:08 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:08 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:08 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:09 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:09 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:09 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:09 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:09 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:10 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:10 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:10 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:10 SENSE: 70 00 02 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:10 SENSE Interpretation: Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready

I 22:08:11 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:11 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:11 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

E 22:08:11 SENSE: 70 00 06 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 28 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:08:11 SENSE Interpretation: Not Ready To Ready Change - Medium May Have Changed

I 22:08:12 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:08:12 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 08 00

I 22:08:12 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:08:12 Device Ready!

I 22:08:12 CDB: 46 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Get Configuration

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 2B 00 00 03 38

I 22:08:12 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC F9 CF 00 20 33 9F 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:08:12 CDB: 46 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Get Configuration

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 2B 00 00 03 38

I 22:08:12 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 E1 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC FF FF 00 22 D7 FF 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 E1 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC FF FF 00 22 D7 FF 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:08:12 CDB: AC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 03 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Get Performance

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 40 EC 00 00 15 A4 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 40 EC 00 00 0C FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 1D 33 A0

I 22:08:12 Operation Started!

I 22:08:12 Source Device: [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:08:12 Source Media Type: DVD+R DL (Book Type: DVD-ROM) (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2,4x; 4x)

I 22:08:12 Image File: D:\TEST image.iso

I 22:08:12 Image File Sectors: 3.825.924 (MODE1/2048)

I 22:08:12 Image File Size: 7.835.492.352 bytes

I 22:08:12 Image File Volume Identifier: XGD2DVD_NTSC

I 22:08:12 Image File Implementation Identifier: Sonic Scenarist 3.1

I 22:08:12 Image File File System(s): ISO9660; UDF (1.02)

I 22:08:12 Read Speed: MAX

I 22:08:12 CDB: 1E 00 00 00 01 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Prevent/Allow Medium Removal

I 22:08:12 CDB: AC 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 EC 00 3A 61 10 00 00 40 EC

I 22:08:12 CDB: B6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1C 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Set Streaming

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 EC 00 3A 61 10 00 00 40 EC

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 0F FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 CDB: 52 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 00

I 22:08:12 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 22:08:12 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 3A 61 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:08:12 Verifying Sectors... (LBA: 0 - 3825923)

I 22:08:12 Verifying Layer 0... (LBA: 0 - 1913759)

I 22:13:48 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:13:48 CDB: 28 00 00 1D 33 A0 00 00 01 00

I 22:13:48 CDB Interpretation: Read (10) - Sector: 1913760

I 22:13:48 BUFFER: 30 26 B2 75 8E 66 CF 11 A6 D9 00 AA 00 62 CE 6C C1 16 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 01 02 40 52 D1 86 1D 31 D0 11 A3 A4 00 A0 C9 03 48 F6 30 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 41 52 D1 86 1D 31 D0 11 A3 A4

I 22:13:48 Verifying Layer 1... (LBA: 1913760 - 3825923)

I 22:19:16 Device MD5: e3bf37f175abe2eb5e7a2bf5dde2a006

I 22:19:16 Device (Padded) MD5: 47b9b0097fb2a45c27ee0589751fff92

I 22:19:16 Image MD5: e3bf37f175abe2eb5e7a2bf5dde2a006

I 22:19:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:19:16 CDB: B6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1C 00

I 22:19:16 CDB Interpretation: Set Streaming

I 22:19:16 BUFFER: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 0F FF FF FF FF 00 00 03 E8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:16 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:19:16 CDB: 1E 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:16 CDB Interpretation: Prevent/Allow Medium Removal

I 22:19:16 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:11:03

I 22:19:16 Average Verify Rate: 11.541 KB/s (8.3x) - Maximum Verify Rate: 16.699 KB/s (12.1x)

I 22:19:34 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:19:34 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:19:34 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 08 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: 46 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Get Configuration

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 2B 00 00 03 38

I 22:19:34 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 E1 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC FF FF 00 22 D7 FF 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:19:34 CDB: 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Capacity

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 08 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 20 0E 01 01 01 01 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 3A 61 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: 43 00 00 00 00 00 01 80 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read TOC/PMA/ATIP

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 12 01 01 00 17 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 AA 00 00 3A 61 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: 43 02 04 00 00 00 00 00 20 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read TOC/PMA/ATIP

E 22:19:34 SENSE: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

E 22:19:34 SENSE Interpretation: Invalid Field in CDB

I 22:19:34 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 08 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Copyright Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 08 04 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - ADIP Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 01 02 00 00 E1 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC FF FF 00 22 D7 FF 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:19:34 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC F9 CF 00 20 33 9F 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:19:34 CDB: AC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 03 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Get Performance

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 00 00 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 40 EC 00 00 15 A4 00 00 00 00 00 3A 61 0F 00 00 40 EC 00 00 0C FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 1D 33 A0

I 22:19:34 CDB: AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 04 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Disc Structure - Physical Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 08 02 00 00 01 0F 32 10 00 03 00 00 00 FC F9 CF 00 20 33 9F 00 00 00 4D 4B 4D 00 00 00 00 00 30 30 31 00 40 25 25 37 0C 02 2F 63 02 2F 63 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02 01 01 10 00 21 23 0D 0E 14 14 02

I 22:19:34 CDB: 52 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 30 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Read Track Information

I 22:19:34 BUFFER: 00 26 01 01 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 3A 61 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 0D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:34 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:19:35 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:19:35 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:35 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

I 22:19:36 [3:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D SB00 (W:) (SCSI)

I 22:19:36 CDB: 00 00 00 00 00 00

I 22:19:36 CDB Interpretation: Test Unit Ready

W 22:19:36 I/O Interface 'Debug Mode' has been Disabled!

OH LIGHTNING,

1 very IMPORTANT THING I FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY LAST POST!!!

Before i burned that single layer and dual layer media. I did an check on my XP SP2 OS for updates onsite M$.

And i have found and installed an newer driver for my PCI silicon 3512 satacard!! The driver version i used when i had those problems wos 1.3.68.2 . Now the driver reports version 1.3.70 :)

Just maybe that might have caused the problems i had earlier.. To be sure ill install the previous drivers "1.3.68.2" next time before i burn another dual layer just to be sure and ill report back the results

urs kabster,

Edited by kabster

I 21:42:24 User Specified L0 Data Zone Capacity: 1.913.760

I 21:42:24 CDB: BF 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00

I 21:42:24 CDB Interpretation: Send DVD Structure - DVD+R DL Boundary Information

I 21:42:24 BUFFER: 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1D 33 A0

The two commands in bold are the ones that get sent when the statusbar says that 'Setting L0 Data Zone Capacity...' message you mentioned earlier.

Obviously it worked fine this time so there's nothing to 'debug' so to speak.

Maybe the drivers did fix the issue? That is what they update them for! If they were perfect you'd never get beyond the initial release.

Well lightning,

i think i found a bugg in ur programm!!! Ive installed that old 1.3.68.2 driver back for my silicon card to see if i coud reproduce those errors again. And ofcourse nothing bad happend this time, everything went smooth. NO I/O errors NO hangups /crash!! I suspect that that dvd rom option i manualy changed everytime before each burn must been causing that kind of problems i repported in my other posts!!!

coud it be!!! since it automattically set the bitsetting i dont manualy change it anymore , and from then on i dont have those problems anymore!!!

Maybe something to look into!!

thanks for ur support,

urs kabster,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.