IFO/FILE MODE !!

kabster

Hi,

It becomes more and more clear to me from reading many posts that this utility will sorely be used to burn/write discs/images!

However, it doesnt hurt to request for a IFO / FILE mode support in the future to decrypt/demux vob files from already burned discs if that isnt possible already!!!

many thanks

kabster,

It becomes more and more clear to me from reading many posts that this utility will sorely be used to burn/write discs/images!

yup .the clue was in the title ImgBURN

However, it doesnt hurt to request for a IFO / FILE mode support in the future to decrypt/demux vob files from already burned discs if that isnt possible already!!!

kabster,

correct , it doesnt hurt to ask

I'd hate to see this wonderful little peice of kit get thrown under the bus as well....same goes for LUK.

Not to worry Loco. I'd never run something a god as Imgburn over with a bus............. now some people I know down here........ :rolleyes:>_<

• 2 months later...
kabster - please read this and then you'll understand.

If you already understand the history, then this simply confirms my thoughts about you.

Regards

No, i havent read that one. And yes now i understand hes forced to stop further development concernig that matter!! So if i read it right, LUK tried to continue the other guy his work (wot i requested) right but wos forced to halt his attempts too! Are they both one and the same guy here, from the looks of the comments it is!?

Thank you for pointing this out.

One thing intriged me, when i read and i quote:

I realise there are other tools, but there"s no telling how much longer they"ll last,

Anydvd is STILL doing an great job fortunately for uss all this time.

kabster,

• 8 months later...
kabster - please read this and then you'll understand.

Regards

I had no idea about this previously, and have just read this for the first time...I am quite shocked and awed at how LUK was basically put out of business because of his programming ability for the predecessor to ImgBurn...I am humbled now to know the reasoning...

LUK, thank you for making another wonderful program...I had only begun to use the predecessor a few months ago, when I finally broke down and bought a new laptop, because my other backup utilities were not capable of performing the functions that I needed them to any longer.

Imagine my shock when I found the original website was down, and imagine more the shock when I found there was another freeware burning utility out there for my needs. I now know that in one of my first posts to this forum that I had made quite the faux paz when I had mentioned the predecessor to ImgBurn, and for that I am now very sorry...

I am very thankful to you LUK, because with Vista on my new laptop, much of my software that I had previously purchased, back when I was originally running Windows 2000 Pro, does not work on Vista, including the original 700$ (USD) version of Adobe Acrobat that I had spent some of my original scholarship and grant money on...

Now I have a wonderful program that I use to burn my files, and once more, I must say thank you...

HmNtr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.