Translation into Spanish (ES)

chanio

:innocent:Hi all!

I was wondering if it would be of any help if I could translate the GUIs literals into Spanish. It could help a lot all the latin community that might be wanting to know for sure what they are doing...

If you agree in giving me the translation task, I would only require a sort of ini file with the English literals. I would, then return the Spanish version of the same ini file. In that way, it could be translated into any other language, without compromizing your source code.

Do you have any other way of doing it? A .po file, for instance?

I always use to give to the creators of useful applications some help in translating their applications into Spanish... (perhaps, if the application was created by a latin programmer, I would offer them the English translation, but that should be better done by a native, don't you think so?) :thumbup: Anyway, I am also a programmer, so I could do it over the code, I you need so.

Please, answer soon (while I still have time to spend doing my gratitude effort).

By the way, this is a very cute text editor! It works as expected!

See U! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel that this application also does not leave with the Spanish language, serious a great bet to the market of this type of applications. I have the problem with this software that when trying to burn DVD of music, damages the DVD when burning directly from the folder towards the disc, to do I must well it later create a ISO of single music which I want and to burn it

I do not understand the Ingles well, that the reason by which use a translator. My excuses for that reason. If there is some section in Spanish, favor to indicate it to me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.