Can't find "Create CD CUE File" button

ryan

Under "Tools", I see "Create DVD MDS File", but nothing above that as seen in the screen shot. Is this a feature for future versions? Thanks for any help!

On another note, it's ironic that this guide is posted today because just earlier I burned a few Christmas CDs (using CDs for the first time in years) and learned that just converting FLAC into WAVs and burning it onto a disc will not work, so I came here looking for an answer. :P Good timing!

Edited by ryan

Yep, that guide is for the upcoming version of ImgBurn. For now, try using Burrrn :thumbup:

Thanks a lot mmalves! That's just what I needed. I'm curious though, does this end up converting mp3s to WAVs or does it make mp3s play on CD players with no MP3 capability? The reason I ask is I could fit all the music on a CD as mp3s, but with wavs it'll need a few.

Under "Tools", I see "Create DVD MDS File", but nothing above that as seen in the screen shot. Is this a feature for future versions? Thanks for any help!

On another note, it's ironic that this guide is posted today because just earlier I burned a few Christmas CDs (using CDs for the first time in years) and learned that just converting FLAC into WAVs and burning it onto a disc will not work, so I came here looking for an answer. :P Good timing!

One doesn't need a Cue file to burn. I always just burned anyways and had no problem.

As far as burning music. I've burned mp3's to CD which also were playable on a home and car stereo. That was 6 years ago, so I can't remember how I did it. You may want to search googles if someone else did the same. Now I just use a spare "portable hard drive" to hold the music cause it's nuts for me to carry a suitcase full of CD's.

BTW I was ecstatic when I burned mp3's to a CD. So I know it can be done.

demaX

if you don't have cue file you can make a new cue file

5) how to make it?

use CUEMAKER (google it)

OR

make it yourself with notepad and put .cue extension

6) example of cue file: (its really short)

This works if cue and bin are in same folder

FILE "name of file.bin" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

OR

FILE "c:full path of filename of file.bin" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

7) SO now what you have cue and bin....now burn em on NERO or your favorite burner app.

http://www.mafia-designs.com/cuemaker.htm

CueMaker - A very simple utility used to make burning bin/cue images extremely easy. Simply type in the name of the bin file and it exports the necessary cue to burn the image.

Download CueMaker vs. ?

http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/3737...f07/MakeCue.zip

Or google for Cuemaker if the post has moved. It also FREE.

Hope it helps you.

demaX

Edited by demax

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.