100% buffers and not writing at 2x... writing at 2.5x

mcdon

See thats the thing........ when it froze up. There is no log file.

It doesnt say anything in the log file tot make sense of why its burning at a faster speed than I set

Telling me I can ONLY USE verbatium dvds is horse shit. What kind of program only can use one brand of DL disc ? I dont buy that for a second.

And "read the pink bit at top"....... oh I read it.... I read it all.

Anyone actually know what they are talking about and can help me out ? Thanks

Put the attitude away mcdon, >_< ,Those gentlemen were trying to help you! Open Imgburn > help > imglogs > copy and paste the log of the failed burn. These logs contain info that we can use to help you fix your problem your having. :mellow:

See thats the thing........ when it froze up. There is no log file.

It doesnt say anything in the log file tot make sense of why its burning at a faster speed than I set

Telling me I can ONLY USE verbatium dvds is horse shit. What kind of program only can use one brand of DL disc ? I dont buy that for a second.

And "read the pink bit at top"....... oh I read it.... I read it all.

Anyone actually know what they are talking about and can help me out ? Thanks

laptop dvd burners suck, so you are starting out in the hole

verbatim makes the best dual layer disk, there isn't even a close second

the program has nothing to do with the quality of the blanks or the designed burn speed of the blank

plus format burns at 2.4 by specification not whim

dash format used the 2.0 x speed

donta and blu know more about dual layer than you'll find almost anywhere else and are just volunteering their valuable time and expertiese helping beginners learn this technology

Put the attitude away mcdon, >_< ,Those gentlemen were trying to help you! Open Imgburn > help > imglogs > copy and paste the log of the failed burn. These logs contain info that we can use to help you fix your problem your having. :mellow:

Put away yourself donny douche bag....... the log doesn't say anything. Gentleman my ass...... hes probably a virgin just like you.

THERE IS NO LOG from the day it froze up....... and when i tried burning it says successful at 2.5% when I set it to 2%

Look at the 'supported write speeds' text in the info panel on the right.

It doesn't matter what you tell the program to write at, the drive will only ever write at those speeds.

The program doesn't control the actual speed, the writer does.

Please stop it with the abuse towards other member or I'll make sure the door slams behind you on your way out.

mcdon;

Being an ASSHOLE is not going to endear you to the hearts and minds of those here trying to help you.

Let me try to explain what is going on here so the you can understand...

We ask for a logfile copy so that WE can see what you are doing and if YOU screwed the pooch somewhere in the overall process. We can also tell what media you are using and what speeds YOUR drive can burn the media at. Coming on board with no info and no idea what you are talking about helps neither You to solve the problem nor US to assist you. We see problems day in and day out and not one of us is clairvoyant, nor do we posess a crystal ball with which we could delve into your problem from afar.

We recommend 2 disc producers here, Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim DataLifePlus ...... PERIOD.

There are only a few media producing companies worldwide, and they just rename their products so that Maxell, Memorex and a whole shit load of other companies can sell them to gullible consumers. How do we know that???? We see it in the IB logfile that we asked for.

These manufacturers don't give a flyng rats ass about whether you can copy a movie or anything else on their product, because they price it to be blown out the doors of a retail seller at such a low cost that consumers think a screwed up burn once in a while is acceptable. Then...6 months down the road, when they want to view the disc again...holy shit Batman....no image, or a really screwed up on is left on the media...why?... degredation of the disc that was such a buy when you got it.

The reason that the info above the thread is in pink is so it grabs your attention. The amount of people that we try to help on a daily basis is sometimes staggering. IF they take the time to read and follow the pink thingy, they eliminate probably 40-60% of the EASY problems. That generally leaves us with the users who have tried to help themselves, the users who really have a problem, and those too lazy to follow direction.

And finally, yes there are those of us around that can really help, but first YOU have to not be the asshole you started out to be, and if you try another burn, post a log.

spinner

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.