What is your Favourite Fool proof Image Converter?

lancedickchops

I am still looking for my favourite.

I never seem to have a lot of luck with these sorts of IMG converting programs,, they seem to take a month of Sundays to do the job and they always seem to have an error when they have finished.

I always seem to end up with miss matched Video & Audio (out of sync) so it looks like I'm watching a dubbed Martial arts movie from China. :ninja:

I would love to find just one program that is quick and can convert and join most media successfully. :wacko:

I guess that I should have asked an easier question.

Or asked one that would preclude multiple answers. Leave your sarcasm at the door. Nobody has to put up with a dickhead.

eg.. What images? Audio/video sync problems when converting between .bin, .nrg, .pdi or iso images? Between vob/ifo files and divx? Mp4 to DVD files? XVid to DVD? Ask a proper question and you just might get a proper answer.

Video conversion from one format to another takes up a huge amount of resources. It always has and always will. Be specific about what you want to do and we can be specific about our preferences, what tools we use and why. Your turn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.