filter driver load order

dr_ml422

hi. i was checking out the filter driver load order, and i accidently put a filter on a clip board. i can't find a clip board, and don't know what it is. just would like some help in locating the clip board, and taking out the filter. thnx. if in fact i put it there 2 begin with.

Go to your command prompt and type in: clipbrd. Press enter. That should show you what is in the clipboard. Oh, and Imgburn is the best (I had to insert something about imgburn in this post, otherwise this is a useless reply).

Go to your command prompt and type in: clipbrd. Press enter. That should show you what is in the clipboard. Oh, and Imgburn is the best (I had to insert something about imgburn in this post, otherwise this is a useless reply).

if imgburn didn't have that load filter option, then i never would of posted in this forum. mayb your reply was either better not said, or put into the do you have any else to discuss about forum. i think mab, just mab, that's where the title newbie comes into play. thousands already know this is a great program, including myself, no need for promotion. it speaks for itself.

thnx. for the tip though it was helpful. :)

Sorry about the second bit. This is a forum about ImgBurn after all, and it doesn't hurt to say its the best once in a while. Thats about the third time I have used it since I joined in August 2006. And your completely welcome for the tip :).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.