ImgBurn 2.3.2.0 not remembering Verify

akira

Hi,

I'm running Vista x64 Ultimate with ImgBurn 2.3.2.0

I've gone into settings and deselected Verify (after read, write and build)

Yet every time I ask it to burn a DVD, or build one it attempts to verify afterwards.

If I go into the settings verify is deselected but it still attempts to verify.

I've been through every configuration page there is and there is no reason for it to be attempting to verify.

I don't recall having the same problem on my XP machine so I'm listing it as a bug rather then support request, if I'm wrong please move this to support.

The Verify option is the one you're presented with on the main window - i.e. just under the destination drive selection box. It's a single checkbox with the word 'Verify' next to it. There are no options in the 'Settings' for this.

If that's not what you're unticking, that's why it's not sticking.

It almost sounds as if you've unticked the Device 'Synchronise Selection' boxes - meaning that when you change the drive in one mode, it also changes for the other mode(s).

I did untick the one on the main page as well. Then when it didn't remember it I went through all the options to find if there was another tick box for it.

Under the Write tab in Options there is "Verify against Image file"

Yes, the others were in the Synchronise section.

I'll have a check on other settings on this machine, maybe something that's been set up to keep the system clear is causing issues.

Thanks for the swift responses, and keep up the great work Lightning, I've been using programs of yours since early DVDDecrypter.

'Verify against image file' does not enable/disable the actual verify. The only boxes that do that are on the main windows of each respective 'mode'.

That option in the settings it just tells the program to compare the data on the disc to that of the image file. When it's disabled the program simply checks the sectors are readable. (i.e. it doesn't know if the data is correct, just that it's readable)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.