How to burn a format that will play on my DVD player

mpauls

I have movie that came in a bin/cue format which I converted to an Iso format and them tried ImgBurn to change it to a vob format which I think will play on my DVD Player attached to my TV. However, ImgBurn created a DAT file like the bin/cue format did. This Dat format will not play on my DVD Player attached to my TV.

Anyone know what I can do to create a format that will play on my player? The bin file is 800 MB and the Iso file is 700 MB.

thanks in advance,

mpauls

Try using DVD Flick to convert that DAT file to DVD-Video format :thumbup:

hi,

Just installed DVD Flick and found that it does not support DAT files. There must be a way of converting an cue/bin or iso format to one that can be played either on a DVD or CD on my Player????

mpauls

For those of you who are trying to to be cute, thru using google was the reason I downloaded ImgBurn. May I suggest, if you do not want to help someone find answers (why have forums) then do not answer anyone's question because anwsering in this way makes people feel stuipd or lazy !

mpauls

You do realise this forum is specifically for ImgBurn yeah?

As ImgBurn isn't a conversion program (and nowhere does it say it is), no talk on the subject is really anything to do with ImgBurn and hence doesn't belong on this forum.

There are a million and one other forums FAR better suited to helping you out.

To name but a few...

www.doom9.org

www.videohelp.com

www.digital-digest.com

www.afterdawn.com

If you're telling me you Googled 'Convert VCD to DVD' and somehow got linked to the ImgBurn forum that I sincerely apologise - I just don't believe for a second that would actually happen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.