Still Alive & Kicking

jmet

Hey everybody...got some free time and I wanted to say hi to everyone. I miss having the liberty of surfing anytime and anywhere but, unfortunately I am always working and they have Websense which blocks everything fun. For those that live in Australia, you might have heard of the company I work for. Its called LeTourneau Technologies. They make several types of front end loaders, mining vehicles, and off shore drilling rigs. Hope all is well with everyone!

PS: Here is a pic of me bringing in the new year in New Orleans on Bourbon Street in a Jazz Bar

Jonathan_Peace.jpg

Edited by jmet

Good to hear everything is well jmet and I know what you mean with the Websense ordeal, but at least I'm able to still surf the forums while I'm at work...even though donta's sigs are always blocked. :)

I trust the marriage is still rock solid.

drats....sorry, I guess. :o

Well at least you got to ring in the new year in New Orleans.

I guess we can look forward to more pics of you in womens clothes then?

Edited by LOCOENG

No sorries................I think it was meant to be at first........lesson learned though

Bourbon street was great! I had a freaking blast!

FYI: If you ever go there, stay away from the bar with the swinging legs over the front door!

Hi jmet! I can't access IB's forums at work either, haven't been able to for over a year. As I'm supposed to be setting an example there, I haven't tried getting around the company firewall.

Check out logmein.com Your not breaking thier firewall (proxy avoidance) that way....you using your home computer to surf and the image is displayed on your work comuter. Only draw back is it can be slow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.