How Do You Create Audio CD?

Protocol

I thought that this latest version of ImgBurn (v2.4.0.0) would support the creation of audio CDs from the input of mp3s etc.

Am I wrong about this? Can it be done? If so, how?

Also. I tried outputting to an ISO image, and the ISO image included the entire folder structure of where the mp3s are sitting on my hard drive instead of in the root of the image. How do I avoid this?

Thanks...

Edited by Protocol

OK. Thanks again Jason.

I have found one more problem.

I have a folder with 80 sub-folders in it.

I wish to burn 30 of the 80 folders keeping the folders.

If I select the Browse for a file button, then highlight the top folder, hold down shift, then highlight the last folder that I wish to burn, all the folders in between are highlighted. So far, so good.

But when I click the "Open" button to add them to the burn list, the last folder in the list is opened, and nothing is added. Also, dragging from that "Open" dialog box does nothing either.

So how do I add a number of folders to the list to burn? The browse for a folder button doesn't work either.

That's all the standard windows dialog boxes allow for I'm afraid.

The first button can open multiple files but it doesn't do folders at all.

The second does folders but only 1 at a time.

So yeah, just D+D it.

It's really meant for burning an entire structure rather than just a few folders from a certain other few folder. Stick with Nero or whatever if you need that extra flexibility with your layout.

I guess that is a little shortcoming of ImgBurn.

Comments are just amazing sometimes. Here is a program that's not even 2 megabytes in size, is FREE to boot, does things I would never have imagined, and to some it's apparently still not good enough!

Jeez.

Keep up the good work UK, your contributions are legendary and at least appreciated by some (both current and past). B)

Edited by Mike89

I guess that is a little shortcoming of ImgBurn.

Comments are just amazing sometimes. Here is a program that's not even 2 megabytes in size, is FREE to boot, does things I would never have imagined, and to some it's apparently still not good enough!

Jeez.

Yes. Especially your comments.

I was trying to find out just what the program can and cannot do so I don't waste my time any further trying to get it to do something that it cannot do.

People like you who sit behind your keyboard trolling and attacking people are not appreciated.

Find a thread where you can post something useful or where you can be of some help please.

Thank you.

Edited by Protocol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.