Should these borders be invisible?

BesmirG

I was looking at the 'Settings...' options inside ImgBurn, and I noticed some weird window borders. I have lowered the brightness on the lower part of the picture in order to make it more clear to you, because I agree that it is hard to see at first sight. Should the borders really be there, I mean be there so that I can see them, or should they be invisible?!

I 11:37:52 ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 started!
I 11:37:52 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 11:37:52 Total Physical Memory: 1,046,508 KB  -  Available: 453,176 KB
I 11:37:52 Initialising SPTI...
I 11:37:52 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 11:37:52 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD±RW/RAM!

2hxo969.png

No! Really?! Then maybe is my laptop screen which shows these little artifacts of the windows at some certain viewing angle, because I said that at first I didn't notice them too, but then it happened that I turned a bit down my screen and there they were.

EDIT

@ dontasciime

What is that skin?!

EDIT

Now I finally understand! Before I was using the Windows Media Center skin, because that's my OS. Now I just turned to the default Windows XP skin, and Classical also, and the borders weren't there anymore. So this is just a Microsoft skin problem, if I were to blame them. Thank you for helping!!!

Edited by behadigo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.