US Sci-Fi Channel to air new Doctor Who

digidragon

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit disapointed with the cyberwoman episode, it didnt seem to go anywhere apart from up and down stairs. :/

John Barrowman was on Jonathon Ross last night and he was very funny, maybe they should inject a little of his humour into Torchwood. :)

Here you go db:

:D Edited by jack

Nice, a pole dancing cyberbabe is on my christmas list! :D

If I'm correct, the next episode to air is The Impossible Planet, the first of a two-parter. I don't think db has seem these, and the two together make a very good story. Genuinely creepy in parts, with a great CGI monster.

Enjoy this one, and the second part, The Satan Pit, as after those comes Love & Monsters... :whistling::ermm::blink::/:unsure:

I have the Invasion in my rental que, I didnt want to buy until I have seen wether the end result is any good or not.

Ok going back a few posts now - I managed to watch the first 2 episodes of Torchwood at the weekend which have been sitting on the Sky+ box for a while. I thought they were really good - once I got over the fact that DC Gwen Cooper is the maid from The Unquiet Dead - Charles Dickens episode of Dr Who I really enjoyed it.

Have the rest of the series so far on Sky+ and will make an effort to see them this week, the nympho alien episode reminded me a little of Species as well.

18.jpgGwyneth T_gwen.jpg Gwen Cooper

I went to the Doctor Who charity concert last night. The BBC Wales Orchestra were excellent. There was a short Q&A session with David Tennent, Russell T Davies, and Murray Gold (the composer). Nothing too interesting really, but it was cut short by a Dalek voice booming out of nowhere saying "Attention! This building is now under Dalek control!" A full-size Dalek then appeared on stage and moved about while the orchestra played music from the series.

The was a huge screen above the stage, which was mostly showing clips from the last two series. But we were shown a clip from the upcoming christmas episode. It was a motorway chase scene involving a taxi (with the bride in) and the TARDIS dodging other cars, flying over them, trying to rescue the bride from the taxi. It was very impressive, and looked really well done.

:thumbup:

Last nights episode started off really well, and was quite scary in places when you realise where I live!!!! :o I do think Torchwood suffers from the same problem Dr Who occasionally has, they run out of time and the end doesnt live up to the start. Still a pretty good episode last night, anybody want to come round to mine for dinner?? :whistling:

Mind you next weeks story looks good, Tosh gets a shag!!!! :D

Bugger! The Spearhead from Space was on tonight and missed most of it! :( Theres a British sci-fi season on BBC 4 and Spearhead was part of it, one of my favourite stories. You have got to love it when the Nestene starts to strangle the Dr at the end and Pertwee pulls his Navy Lark face, very funny! :D

You have got to love it when the Nestene starts to strangle the Dr at the end and Pertwee pulls his Navy Lark face, very funny! :D

Navy Lark? That was just Pertwee's negative reactions from reversing the polarity of the neutron flow of the Mind Probe.

No, he really needs a lateral molecular rectifier in this episode! :D Sounds kind of painfull to be honest :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.