US Sci-Fi Channel to air new Doctor Who

digidragon

Hey, I now know that the new Cybermen action figures are damn cool! I got tired of waiting for lfc to post pictures. =)) Someone got one for me as a Christmas gift! :o It only just arrived, though, because of the overseas shipping at X-mas. (BTW, digi, your Cyber-post from overseas also arrived. :D) There is a LOT of articulation and details on this thing! Far more than I expected. 180 degree ball joint neck. Ball jointed shoulders, wrists, waist, hips, and ankles. Jointed elbows and knees. This is a much better figure than Dapol's one from, when, 1989?

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigfinish.com is working here db !! Oh and you cheeky sod re the cyberman pics !!! :lol:

Btw is yours the small figure or the 10 inch one ? My son now has both and the larger one is quite impressive and NO I am not posting any pics cos you are mean !!! =))

bigfinish.com is working here db !!

Well, I guess it's time for live tech support chat to see what's going on. Because, it's been this way since before Christmas, on both my Adelphia and RoadRunner accounts. But, the clincher is how I restored a virgin, factory partition and it still does it.

Btw is yours the small figure or the 10 inch one ?
That's a rather personal question, sir!

My son now has both and the larger one is quite impressive

They grow up so fast... but, still, that's something that should be kept in the family! :lol:

NO I am not posting any pics cos you are mean !!! =))

No, you're not because you were either lazy or forgetful or both. =))

Anyway, I had an order for the larger one through Diamond. Here, Previews is the main comic shop catalog. Occasionally, they offer some import items, including the large Cyberman. However, it was supposed to ship last month, and just last week was listed as a reorder. So, who knows? Thus, to make sure I got at least something, the Christmas Cyberman was pushed up to my birthday gift and the birthday Cyberman is now for Christmas. :)

Well, after chatting with Roadrunner tech support, they concluded the same as I had and I asked if Big Finish had somehow added me to some kind of blocking list. I got a quick reply, in under 24 hours, saying my IP had been added to their bogon list, for whatever reason. They cleared it up and I can now safely resume perusing their site :D

My thanks again to all who checked on this for me that they could still access it.

I thought you said Vogon!!! :search:

41059129hitchvogongettyqz9.jpg

I kind of liked Nancy Millstone-Jennings' work ;)

"The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool.

They lay. They rotted. They turned

Around occassionally.

Bits of flesh dropped off them from

Time to time.

And sank into the pool’s mire.

They also smelt a great deal."

Paul Neil Milne Johnstone, I think. It had to be changed for some reason but I cant remember why.......... :huh:

Ah, thats right. He was a real person!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Neil_Milne_Johnstone

• 3 weeks later...

What cool idea! :D A TARDIS USB hub with lights and sounds.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Tardis-Port...n/dp/B000F46CQM

Previews is offering it as an import item in this month's comics catalog for us here in the States. Too bad they could have done something like make individual windows light up when a device is connected and flash whenever data is being transferred.

Imagine one made from a Dalek base, where each bump is a port. :lol:

I want one!!!!!!!! :D

Hold on, I dont like this:

Manufacturer's minimum age: 36 months

Bastards!! Using kids as young as that to make them!!! :P

Yes, child labor is so much easier ever since it became as simple as ordering a device from Amazon and slap it on a kid's head:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Cyberma...5960952-3195030

What I find odd is they also sell used Cybermen helmets?

24 used & new available from ?24.50

:&

Yes, child labor is so much easier ever since it became as simple as ordering a device from Amazon and slap it on a kid's head:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Cyberma...5960952-3195030

What I find odd is they also sell used Cybermen helmets?

And used kids' brains to go with them. :devil:

24 used & new available from ?24.50

:&

It's up to 27 now. :D

Ok, who bought one??? db was it you? Its down to 26 so come on admit it!!! :D

Just got "The Mind Robber" in the post today, never seen this story or read the book, might just stay in tonight and watch it. :P

Edit: Well what do you know? I've just been skimming through the extras and one of the fictional charecters mentioned is Captain Jack Harkaway!!!! :o

Edited by jack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.