US Sci-Fi Channel to air new Doctor Who

digidragon

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for what????????? :o

• 3 weeks later...

The Web of Fear is on BBC 4 tonight at 8.35. Dont remember seeing this one as a kid and I dont know if it has been repeated before. I think they are only showing the first episode though which seems a bit daft to me. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

New series starts tonight and there is a teaser for the series on freeview, press the red button and get a sneak look at the later stories. Captain Camp is back as well as the Daleks. Looks pretty good. :thumbup:

Nice teaser video thanks digi - not bad 1st episode on Saturday, looking back I feel the 1st eps are always a little weak compared to the rest of the season but this was one of the better ones. If the teaser is anything to go by this series looks good !

So who is the Dr marrying then ?

The red button, apart from jack's "special" red button, is the interactice button used on the remote to access the BBC's extra channels.

About red buttons... we could go off into really bad gags about the Cyberwoman episode... :blush2:

The clip from Dr Who Confidential, but with bits added I think. Don't remember the Dalek first time. Nice to see it again and a good find. Didn't see anybody looking like the Brigadier, but he must be old now.

Cyberwoman? Button jokes? Not on this forum, surely. Has there ever been a cyberwoman?

Yeah the Cyberwoman was in Torchwood and also the series finale last year with the Cybermen and Daleks in Canary wharf altho they all actually looked like Cybermen. The Cyberwoman in Torchwood was not completely transformed...

home_imagemap_04b.jpg

Oh yeah I remember now - in Dr Who when the woman's brain was used to make cybermen they were still called cybermen. Haven't been watching Torchwood, cos I heard its all about gays - men snogging and stuff.

Cool pics though lfc, ta :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.