Knight Rider is back!

lmao2k

You never know when they redo a series tho...

Didn't think the re-imaging of BSG would be any good, but its fantastic. And the Bionic Woman - haven't seen that tho, but its supposed to be good. What bits of her are bionic anyway?

The the new KITT seriously kicks ass in my view - just hope they don't give it a camp voice as in the original series. Should have some hot babes too...badda bing, badda boom...

Greetings to you LOCO fresh from aD mediating which is the best next gen format/console.

Sure is stuffy in here waiting for somebody to open the thread. Think the Imgburn Boss would have AC put in?

What, if I may ask, is Mythbusters?

Greetings to you LOCO fresh from aD mediating which is the best next gen format/console

alterkuno, I prefer to stay away from the format/console wars over there and only sneak in when I'm needed to drop the banhammer.

PS3 vs. Xbox 360 is really personal choice, but PS3 has BluRay and you don't have to pay to go online.

BluRay vs. HD-DVD = BluRay, but I think I'd prefer the HD-DVD if the war wasn't over.

The last hour of the 1st episode it got good...the 1st hour was kinda boring. Hopefully the episodes to follow will be better, as the first kinda reminded me of Viper...but instead of Dodge it was a 2 hour Ford commercial.

I searched forever and found the font...guess what. Font is Ford Ranger. Viper's font was pretty close too.

Wonder how many cameos there will be of The Hoff? I don't care too much for him anymore, but he brings more of the Knight image than Ford logos. So was the new kid's mom supposed to be the lady Michael was to marry before he became Michael Knight? I have every season of the original and I could have swore she was blonde. Guess it doesn't matter much since they killed her off as a way to bring The Hoff on scene and giving the kid a reason for "One man to make a difference".

As for shows that should stick around. I liked Journeyman. Bionic woman was alright, but Journeyman had that Quantum Leap ring to it. I can't even watch the new Enterprise because I keep thinking he is going to leap out any second and it will be a different person. This season I've been mostly watching the new Terminator series and Kyle XY...the a little Smallville sprinkled in. The Terminator series is nice in keeping to the storylines of the movies and filling in the gaps.

The the new KITT seriously kicks ass in my view - just hope they don't give it a camp voice as in the original series. Should have some hot babes too...badda bing, badda boom...

One Bad Ass GT 500 and Hot Babes how could you go wrong? The sow is going to be re-broadcast on Feb 23 in my area, since I missed it.

haven't watched it since I was a kid, probably will stay that way...I've moved on to Mythbusters & Top Gear.

Same here, dam I can't believe its been 20 years :mellow:

Guess that makes me "old"

Or when Smallville is coming back...

Anyone?

What Smallville Season/Episode are they up to in the UK? Episodes are coming back like Mid-March (1-2 weeks) here in the US. Last Episode here was Fracture in Season 7- Lex is shot and Clark enter Lex's mind, then Cloe heals Lex to save him and allow Clark time to get out, etc.

Edited by weisborg

Smallville ended here about Christmas. It was being shown on E4! which is on satellite (sky). The last ep was the end of season 6 with Clark turning into Bizzaro...

A lot of new stuff here gets shown on satellite first so they are easy to miss buried in over 100 channels...

Wish they'd show more Lois...the whole Lex/Lana thing put me off...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.