just a typo

SerpentKing

One thing I think amazing is that many Americans feel their way has to be the correct way. The language you are supposed to be using is called English. It originated in ... yes ... England!!!! (Hard to believe, isn't it?). And therefore, the way the Brits spell things is the correct way - not the bastardised (yes, it has an "s" in it) version, you yanks work with.

For future spell checks, please use this site and not Websters or whatever.

Oh! - should you be so inclined, there is a translations feature. You can "translate" most of the strings into American if you like. See the translators topic in the Support sub-forum.

Regards

You say tomato we say tomatoes.

Lets call the whole thing off

:whistling: L_UK way is better.

sounds good to me :blush: english is my 2nd language so i made a mistake...so yeah lets move on hehe

English is my only language and I have no grasp of it, my grammar and punctuation are crap but I do not care.

You made no mistake, so no need to blush.

My post was meant to be a throwaway sort of witty response and if it appeared to be anti American etc that's not how I envisaged it when I typed it.

For future spell checks, please use this site and not Websters or whatever.

The only English I know is not American :).

There is a lot of touchiness on this forum. I'm Canadian--we try to get along with each other.

(I was once American, but got most of it out of my system)

lol I think they're messing.... busting balls or whatever you want to call it.

:( I've been sitting in the corner crying since reading that link blu provided.... >_<

=))=))=)) I think I'm going to wet my pants =))=))=))

that's not how I envisaged it when I typed it.

I'm sure you meant "envisioned" there :whistling:

I'm sure you meant "envisioned" there

FFS ............ give me a break doods buddies forum members ! ,at least ues words that "I" can spill will yoo :teehee:

MESSAGE FROM : the ImgBurn support forum ECO friendly dept

use short words to preserve key strokes on keyboards. this cuts down on energy waste and besides , it takes 12,000 years for a plastic keyboard to degrade to nothing after disposal and volvo can understand whats going on

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.