Queue System

BurnerFreak

Not sure if this is implemented as i havn't done a queued burn yet, looking at the guide i cant see the option,

But if you set up to burn from the queue can you choose different write speeds for wach burn ?

reason i ask is I use only TYG02 which i burn at 6X and MCC03RG20 which i burn at 8x as i have found this gives me the best results from my drives. So it would be handy to specify the write speed for each burn in the queue if different media is used..............

Thoughts ?

Hmm... The question I have though is why use media you have to play around with to get a decent result? I?ve never set the write speed for a burn yet ---- I digress...

Yes. You can set the write speed individually for each disk image. Add an image to the queue and set its MAX WRITE SPEED. Select another image and set the write speed again. Can?t say I?ve ever tried it but the function is there.

EDIT: Corrected speeling mistak. Goddam linux making me double-tap the ? key.

Edited by Shamus_McFartfinger

Hmm... The question I have though is why use media you have to play around with to get a decent result? I?ve never set the write speed for a burn yet ---- I digress...

I dont play around as such

I only use TYG02 or MCC03RG20 the TY is DVD-R8X and will burn at up to 12X

The MCC can be burnt at up to 16X

I have run various burns at 4,6,8,12 for the TY and 4,6,8,12,16 for the MCC and found for my purpose i get a much better burn by setting the TY to 6X burns and the MCC at 8X burns, for me and my drives i get the best results and scans consistenly that way.

I have to agree that the TYG02's burn better, according to the slightly dubious scans on the NEC, at their rated speed rather than at the 12x the firmware allows. I have been restricting them to 8x tho.....

I have some TYG03's to try, these I will burn at 16x tho as that is the rated speed, otherwise you pay more for a disc that doesn't do its job.

Edited by lfcrule1972

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.