How many CD/DVD-s?

BesmirG

Thank you for replying! I am taking your answer as very serious, dontasciime, and the only thing I can say is: wooow!!! I opened this topic because I am not a software developer or tester or anything else which links to softwares (except one thing). It is good to know how much materials are wasted to achieve one only goal; on the other hand, your efforts are clearly rewarded.

How many CDs/DVDs do You (LIGHTNING UK! and Beta Team Members) spend before releasing a new version or just for testing purposes?

Far too many to count at a guess 1,000's

Do you get those discs delivered by trucks? :P

So, this turned a bit like a funny topic, :lol: . I have seen most of the BTM-s give an opinion on my topic, however, as far as I know the members of this forum, there are two or three others which haven't replied yet. I am very satisfied by yours, btw.

you could check out the meda review section on this forum and start counting the discs burned there ;)

Hi, thanks, I knew that page, but I don't go there too often, maybe because I haven't had any problems up to now; so good to see you giving feedback to all those media! Great...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.