Burning very slow...

amanito

hello.

Today i tryed to burn the movie jumpern and when i saw it, it burned very slow. the burner is a samsung SH-S182F. Even if i burn at 8x or 56x its burn 1% all the time and the buffert on imgburn is 100%. My pc is new and this is the first time something like this happend, what shall i do? i have the newest firmware for my burner...

Thanks in advance

edit: here is a picture for more specific info about the burner.

2qdzd7b.jpg

Edited by amanito

15 minutes isn't an exceptionally long time for a burn, have you tinkered with the burn speed by accident perhaps?

Oh ofcourse i gonna paste it here! and no i never played with anyting, i just yesterday sat down and wanted to burn a movie and i saw it very slow and i didn't know what to do :(

[log removed - see post a few below]

Are you posting because your 4x DVD+RW won't burn faster than 4x?!

If you want to burn faster find a disc that supports faster speeds.

When you do, please copy + paste the log (from the log window - click the 'View' menu to enable it) if you run into a problem.

Are you posting because your 4x DVD+RW won't burn faster than 4x?!

If you want to burn faster find a disc that supports faster speeds.

When you do, please copy + paste the log (from the log window - click the 'View' menu to enable it) if you run into a problem.

here is the log

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 - Log

; m

i always burn my dvd+rw on 8x and it only burns on 6min or so and now its 15 min...i didnt do anything to the burner...

Hej! :)

Perhaps this time you burnt more data on the disc than the days before.

Those discs can't burn anything faster than 4x.

i always burn my dvd+rw on 8x and it only burns on 6min or so and now its 15 min...i didnt do anything to the burner...

Hej! :)

Perhaps this time you burnt more data on the disc than the days before.

Those discs can't burn anything faster than 4x.

Tjenare!

But for a week ago i burned at 8x and it worked very well..but if i burn at 4x it dont have to take 15 minutes...its a new pc and i never had a problem with it before...

1x speed = 1 hour

4x speed = 15 min

I 19:29:15 Destination Media Type: DVD+RW (Disc ID: PHILIPS-041-00) (Speeds: 2,4x; 4x) <<-- that is supported write speed for your discs.

RW discs (

Thanks I downloaded the translation file. But if I put my DVD +RW discs in another burner then they will still burn at 15 min? But if I buy new DVD +RW's it's not going to be the same issue?
Yes, they will still burn at the same max rate 4x. It's not the burner that is the limit - it's the discs. You should be able to find 8x +RW discs or 6x -RW discs in certain shops and those should burn faster. But they are more expensive than the 4x discs.

Ja, de vill fortfarande br

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.