love imgburn but what do you use for avi or others back to dvd??

thezman

im using convertxtodvd 3.0.0.9 now.. seems nice no issues but sometimes the picture is not great or nearly as nice as the avi, mpeg or divx file?? i read a lot of people say there is better out there.. what do you use and why???

id love to try some new ones. thanks in advance

wow just tested tmpgenc express and man the quality blows convert x away the final picture was awesome.. but it only converts to mpeg.. ?? kinda sucks then i have to convert to dvd files then still burn imo a lot of work..

okay well tmpgenc does a awesome job converting to a dvd ready mpeg file but now im trying to find something that will convert that to dvd files??? i trialed the tmpgenc dvd author program but it says it cant read the files that tmpgenc xpress created??? okay... and when i finally got it to pull them up when converted to mpeg they look fantastic but as a dvd files they look terrible???

id like to use tmpgenc since it seems to do a awesome job quality wise even though it does take a long time.. but then i need to convert the mpeg out to dvd.vob's?? or is there a way to use imgburn to burn the new mpeg's to a dvd video disc??

Edited by thezman

okay well tmpgenc does a awesome job converting to a dvd ready mpeg file but now im trying to find something that will convert that to dvd files??? i trialed the tmpgenc dvd author program but it says it cant read the files that tmpgenc xpress created??? okay... and when i finally got it to pull them up when converted to mpeg they look fantastic but as a dvd files they look terrible???

id like to use tmpgenc since it seems to do a awesome job quality wise even though it does take a long time.. but then i need to convert the mpeg out to dvd.vob's?? or is there a way to use imgburn to burn the new mpeg's to a dvd video disc??

I always use TMPeg Author and not so often now but still use TMPeg express, I can take avi files and convert them to vob files in one process and then I use IMGBurn to turn vobs into iso's, it's not that hard.

But if you only got a free download of TMPeg you have limited usage of the program, but it is an awesome program it's just not free like some of the others recommended, but in honesty the free ones had their problems like throwing audio out of sync and then if weird things happened you had to use something else to fix it, TMPeg does it all one easy program :thumbup:

im trying dvd flick now. i have the paid version of tmpgenc xpress?? but i see no option of making dvd type files it seems to always output a mpeg file?? jill or anyone else where is this option???

dvd flick seems ok to.. not bad. ill play with it more its just i have a 99$ program here id like to be able to use... thanks again everyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.