Wonder people same problem im having

game

over 3/4 my dvd make from downloading them they all say this disc error

please eject tjhe disk

playback feature may not be avaible this disk

but when put computer is a perfect dvd disk . explain why this doing this me .

i believe problem is somepeople are not in us they make other languages my dvd players on my tv and vcr/dvd

so is their way fix it so i can play on my dvd or is it impossible

Edited by game

I haven't found any setting that allows you to create chapters.

I guess it's easier to save the cheerleader than to get DVDFlick to stop destroying the world... :P

Mmmm Save the cheerleader, now that is something I would like to do :thumbsup: Altho to be honest I prefer Nicki/Jessica - bad girls are more fun.....

0000036975_20070115152617.jpg

so why torrent on if cant burn what the point for torrents then cant burn them my question . if u buy what this site for u wouldnt need burn them would u . so can anybody help me im puzzle how play computer perfect but because its ask for lauguage dvd player wont accept it know way set the dvd or reformat the dvd . i appreciate the help

If you buy, you can back it up and it will play. If you steal (for that's what using torrents is all about), you are liable to download incompatible/badly authored stuff (and that''s what's happened here).

Despite what you might think (and others in this thread might have expressed), we do not encourage piracy here. We are very mindful of legal issues.

So, no help from me, at least. Go spend the money - it'll make you feel honest.

Regards

Blu actually gave you the answer to your problem in his first post....make sure you are converting your film to the appropriate format i.e. PAL or NTSC with DVD Flick, convertx or what ever you are using.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.