ROM content folder and DL DVD burning ?

dax702

Hello again!

In your guide on burning dual layer DVDs, you say to navigate to the VIDEO_TS folder which has of course worked perfectly thus far. Now, however, I have to include another folder which includes some extra content. Should I still select the VIDEO_TS folder? (In other words, if I select VIDEO_TS, will it also include that other content folder?) Or in this case should I be selecting the folder that is one level up which includes both the VIDEO_TS and ROM folders?

I think I just figured it out by using the calculator button. When I select the VIDEO_TS folder, it does NOT include the ROM content folder too. I know this because it tells me 2 folders, 22 files. When I select the folder one level up, it then says 3 folders, 41 files and there are 41 files total between the VIDEO_TS and ROM folders. I'm going to burn this way and see how it goes :thumbup: You might want to add this to your guide for others that are adding an extra content folder.

Are you talking about the jacket_p folders? Also, does ImgBurn put in a dummy audio_ts folder on the output of a burnt dvd?

Nope, I'm just talking about the extra content folder; you know, like if you want to include a PDF for example with the DVD, it goes in a folder of your choosing on the DVD. For your other question, yes, the AUDIO_TS was created (not by me) on the burned DL DVD. All is fine with the DVD now, it's playing in a cheap Cyberhome DVD player and I tested the section with the layer break in it and it worked flawlessly too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.