Visual bug

Rimmel

Looks more like your video card has memory issues.

Regards

Well.. shows exactly what you know about it then :thumbup:

After a bit of investigation it seems to be the "Royale" theme it does it with but not the normal XP theme.

Video card memory....... LMFAO :teehee:

Tried to find that XP theme on the Microsoft webpage, I couldn't. You have any download link?

The only ones I have are these:

Windows Vista includes two themes:‍ Windows Vista and Windows Classic, which is similar to the look and feel of earlier versions of Windows. Each person who has an account on the computer can choose his or her own theme.

Looks more like your video card has memory issues.

Regards

Well.. shows exactly what you know about it then :thumbup:

After a bit of investigation it seems to be the "Royale" theme it does it with but not the normal XP theme.

Video card memory....... LMFAO :teehee:

I said it "looks like ..."

And that attitude will get you nowhere here. Go back to your mother and ask for a crash course on manners, you dolt, because it's clear she did a shitty job the first time around.

(Insert Rimmel is a total fuckwit emoticon here - edit, found one!!!)

mybannerblinky55a7b5586sk5.gif

Regards

@ Cynthia

I believe the Royale theme only comes with the MCE version of XP, but you can find it all around the web as it was available temporarily on one of Microsoft's sites for a while.

To the OP - just checked and no problem here, maybe it's on your end after all...

20080427014117sc5.th.png

Edit: or perhaps your font or DPI setting has an influence?

Edited by jeff_nz

I integrated the Royale Theme into my XP install and used it with the last 3 versions of ImgBurn and never seen that. If not video card or color depth issues, I've only seen coloring issues like that when changing color options while an app is running...usually most apps monitor for the notification and adjust their brushes and forward the notification to any Common Controls like Listviews, Treeviews, etc. Borland may handle that internally, or LUK may have it in his message loop already I'd imagine...

If you aren't changing colors or themes while ImgBurn is open and still seeing this then I'd check for other issues or Third Party software.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.