Someone set this dickhead straight please

blutach

blu, sorry but you are not, on your best day, in contention w/ these dh's especially the one in context

but I had to reply to the last link given by the infamous shamus my restraints have failed me *crawls back into cage*

Edited by l8nights

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, jmet. This is what you were given so much shit over? After all the whining and crying at AD (justified, DVDD rules!) over DVDD getting shut down, you got banned for trying to introduce imgburn? Dude, that friggin' sucks. You should see if LUK will at least go there and set them straight on imgburn!

It just sucks. In my time at AD I always saw jmet as helpful, respectful, and informative. It has always pissed me off to see the same names giving the same replies day after day and not really helping anyone. I really have learned alot from some of the guys at AD, including jmet, and I just hate seeing someone treated this way.

Blu dont root?

I love the part about trying to steal members ,I didn't know they were owned by afterdawn and that they arent going to more than 1 forum, a bigger pack of idiots as ever existed are over there and they're all admins and mods nuff said

How square is that guys head??? And the bastards pinched Jimmy Hill's chin!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.