Copying the files from the hard drive

clumb31

Using the Write function, I now have two files on my hard drive: a xxx.ISO and a xxx.MDS.

the read mode only recognizes the DVD drive. How do I proceed?

The read mode was completed, but when I went to close IB got message that "There are some images still qued up for burning" What are these? And can I close out IB?

Thanks

Using the Write function, I now have two files on my hard drive: a xxx.ISO and a xxx.MDS.

the read mode only recognizes the DVD drive. How do I proceed?

The read mode was completed, but when I went to close IB got message that "There are some images still qued up for burning" What are these? And can I close out IB?

Thanks

Eventually(after I figure everything out -it's not so easy!) I want to copy a DVD. Right now, I just want to know what that message meant. Why would images still be "qued" if the read function was successfully completed?

Because you've probably Read the disc and had the option ticked to add it to the Write queue.

Hence the new image on your hdd (created via Read mode) is now in the queue for burning in Write mode.

It's just a little warning/note to the user, if you have no intention of burning it now then you can continue by telling the program not to worry about the queued images.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.