Too much time .

reisada

Hello my friends.

I was starting to make my first burn but im waiting for more than 20 minutes now and it is still in 0%??!?! is it normal?

It is still in the reserving track phase...how to solve this please i really need this ...

ok so now i tried again and it went to 5% and then it had the same error i was having at 0%, but now it started burning really fast...

The error says:

"I/O error!

Device :[0:0:0] TSSTCorp cd/dvdw TS-H552B TS03 (D:) (ATA)

scsi status: 0x02

interpretation:Check condition

Cdb: 2A 00 00 00 84 60 00 00 20 00

Interpretation:Write (10) - Sectors: 33888 - 33919

Sense area: 71 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 00 00

Interpretation : Write error"

My log is this ( it ended in the error i said above):

I 12:33:17 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 12:33:17 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 12:33:17 Total Physical Memory: 1.047.788 KB - Available: 457.080 KB

I 12:33:18 Initialising SPTI...

I 12:33:18 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 12:33:18 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

well i guess the problem is really about the dvd's quality, because ive 13 files to burn in 13 different dvd's.

So i started with the file one, and after 4 dvd's 3 didnt make it and got error so they now need to go to garbbage. the other has made it and saved correctly.

Now im on the file two and already got 7 errors= 7 dvd's to garbbage.

So i think the problem is really about the dvd quality, so ill buy some verbatim in a store close to me: 100 dvd's verbatim= 31,40

im sorry but i didnt understand your last comment, sorry but english is not my main language.

Do you mean that the solution is not based on changing dvd's to the verbatim?

What do you mean with that error?

please answer fast as i already bought those dvd's....30 more

yes man it finally worked i love you man:) :) :) hehe thanks a lot ...

Just one more thing now i should just send my 2 other succesfully made old dvd's to garbagge and made new ones with this updated firmware? or i can still use them? ( that way i dont need to waste two more dvd's.. its YOUR choice, as now youre officialy my master hehe lool

That media you used is garbage so, even though it burned and verified OK for now, the data may become unreadable after some time.

If the data on those discs is important to you, burn another copy of those discs on Verbatim blanks, as they keep their quality over time :)

Ill do that thanks a lot for everithing really man.Thx Thx..

I think that even if it doesnt matter you it matters to me that you know this because you helped me a lot , the files im burning is Lost Season 4, something really important to me, so ill keep them on my verbatim thx for everithing again!.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.