file to big for DVD

Cartoonhed

:'( Hi friends,

its took a while for me to figure this out but i had DVD Flick and IMGBURN sorted out to burn my files to DVD, then it all went wrong? First the sound was going super fast for the disk and i couldn't figure out why, and now every film i convert and then put into imgburn it now tells me the file is too big but its maximum size after conversion is 4gigs so theres plenty of room. This happened when i first downloaded these programs but i don't know how it corrected itself??? When i'm told the file is too big it asks if i want to continue anyway so i was wondering if it will burn what i need anyhow and just repeat itself with the spare room on the disk??? Any of you clever people know what has gone wrong or how to correct this problem, i would appreciate a wise mans/womans wisdom on this matter...All the best, C,hed....

ImgBurn only burns what its given,it doesnt alter anything, so the problem lies within dvdflick's settings somewhere im afraid

just checked out the dvdflick forum, where they recomend to install a program called "Any Video Coverter" to cure any audio sync problems i read it HERE

Hello my friend,

thank you for that tip i will check that out and hopefully sort the problem. I was just wondering about something, on the imgburn build window, on the top left you have where it says ( source ) in blue, and a window below that with an arrow which gives you a drop down panel. In this panel there is still projects that i had tried to burn previously in there and i thought this might be the problem why the files were to big for the DVD? anyway how do i clear this log in the drop down so that there are no projects in this section?? All your wisdom much appreciated my friend and all the best, C,hed.

see PM message i replied to

the box you refer to is just a list of recent folders that you have visited, a handy way to go back to folders if you decide to abort that build session and restart your project.

unless they show in the larger window below that one, they wont be on your disc, dont forget there is a calculator on the right hand side to check your projects size before burning

see the following guide by Cornholio for more info BUILD MODE GUIDE click here

Thank you my friend,

your advise has been most helpful and i will sort the file size problem out through DVD Flick and the sound problem with the other advice you wisely gave me, your knowledge has been most appreciated. Have a good one my friend and all the best, C,hed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.