my post

werwer

Your first post doesn't make any sense.

If you have a problem with the translation, tell me what's wrong with it or have a go at correcting it yourself and sent it over.

Why have not asked me? "Please, what are you trying to say...?" - But no your must del my post? So your think it's better to del everything what you not understand as to ask the operer? You're bad.

In the german translation is many thing bad, maybe this german is borken or he abouse his translator possition.

Good evening Mr. Pfannstiel, I'm sorry, but your translation is a pure joke? Why were so many errors made? Why do you have to transfer text lines to German 1 to 1? Do you want the individual users to annoy or simply only on the arm to take? Can you to me to say which you thereby to aim at exactly want? I do not understand unfortunately the sense of your action, perhaps could you simply briefly this some words describe.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 = D I E S E S O F T W A R E K A N N N U R K O S T E N L O S L I Z E N Z I E R T W E R D E N

Weshalb den Konjunktiv? Es 'koennte' richtig sein?

0 0 0 0 0 0 2 8 = G e b e n S i e h i e r d e n M e d i u m - C o d e ( z . B . M C C - 0 0 4 - 0 0 ) e i n , w

I am talking with chaos, please respected this.

I can not translate german mistakes into english, that's absolutely impossible.

Look, you say in enlgish: "my server is running", you do not use "my server is walking"...

I apologise for any inconvenience.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 = S e r i a l n u m m e r :

bitte aendern in Seriennummer

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 = E i n g e b e t t e   W e c h s l e r - S t e u e r u n g

Was soll das heissen?

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 = S l o t s 

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 = A k t u e l l e r S l o t :

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 9 = A u s g e w

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.