Center window

lenintech

I am using ImgBurn on many computers with different screen resolutions(from USB drive) and i have to always manualy aling the window to center of the screen. Can you please add ability to start ImgBurn centered with Log window placed below ImgBurn? :thumbup:

Sorry if my English...

From my experience it's easier to dock both of ImgBurn's windows to the upper left corner, and they'll always open in that position regardless of screen resolution and/or aspect ratio :)

Anyway, you might want to try this program -> Sizer

You can add an option to its menu that centers the window of any program :thumbup:

The only way to do this nicely would be to remember the current screen resolution and to then reposition / ignore the x&y co-ordinates in the settings they're different to the last time it was run.

If you tell the program not to update the settings you could just remove the position settings and then it would always auto centre.

If you tell the program not to update the settings you could just remove the position settings and then it would always auto centre.

This is exactly what I need. I just want to have ImgBurn window centered on every computer. Simple checkbox "Center window" in settings dialog would be nice. If I move the window, then on next start of ImgBurn i want the window centered - ignore values stored in .ini file. I think, it is very easy to implement this :)

I tried to delete values from ini file(MainWindow= and LogWindow=) and set read only on file. And this works great for now :thumbup:

Thanks to all for suggestions...

Edited by lenintech

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.