Can't burn Verbatin DL discs

xalky

I have purchased a new spindle of Verbatim DVD+R DL discs and have had 8 failures , I cannot understand why, I have had no trouble burning same disc's with Imgburn.

I will shoe the log, and please help me to understand why this is happening.

I 14:04:28 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 14:04:28 Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 14:04:28 Total Physical Memory: 3,135,148 KB - Available: 1,855,136 KB

W 14:04:28 AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!

I 14:04:28 Initialising SPTI...

I 14:04:28 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 14:04:39 Found 2 DVD

Check with the laptop's manufacturer if there any firmware updates available for your burner. Regardless of that, you'll get better burns with a normal size burner in an external enclosure (to use with your laptop) or in a PC case if you have one lying around ;)

Check with the laptop's manufacturer if there any firmware updates available for your burner. Regardless of that, you'll get better burns with a normal size burner in an external enclosure (to use with your laptop) or in a PC case if you have one lying around ;)

Well I bought a new DL burner, and I have another two on there way to me as I speak. With this new Burner, I have only been able to burn up tp 44% then it will go no further. I have enclosed the Log. Any help would be appreciated.

I thought I saved the log, but because it program froze the log didn't save.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.