MP3 DISC BLUES

soylentgreen

The type of mp3 (vbr/cbr) has nothing to do with it working or not, when you burn them onto a data disc the file isn't changed.

Compare the ImgBurn burnt disc to one burnt using Burnatonce or whatever it's called.

Do both discs show up exactly the same in Explorer or does the BAO one show up as an audio cd, listing 'Track 1, Track 2' etc. (which is basically what donta just mentioned)

The log of the burn would still be useful. *hint hint*

you sure burnat is not converting them to audio

No Ive tried with out buratonce on my pc. The onyko does not the recognise the discs burnt with imgburn as mp3 disc but as cd but i have no sound however the same discs play on my pc as mp3s, this is driving me mad.

The type of mp3 (vbr/cbr) has nothing to do with it working or not, when you burn them onto a data disc the file isn't changed.

Compare the ImgBurn burnt disc to one burnt using Burnatonce or whatever it's called.

Do both discs show up exactly the same in Explorer or does the BAO one show up as an audio cd, listing 'Track 1, Track 2' etc. (which is basically what donta just mentioned)

The log of the burn would still be useful. *hint hint*

here is the log:

I 22:07:05 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 22:07:05 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 22:07:05 Total Physical Memory: 1,047,724 KB - Available: 606,076 KB

I 22:07:05 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:07:05 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:07:05 Found 1 DVD

I need the/a log of you actually burning the/a disc.

I 22:10:00 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 22:10:00 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 22:10:00 Total Physical Memory: 1,047,724 KB - Available: 612,264 KB

I 22:10:00 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:10:00 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:10:00 Found 1 DVD

I need the/a log of you actually burning the/a disc.

I 22:10:00 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 22:10:00 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 22:10:00 Total Physical Memory: 1,047,724 KB - Available: 612,264 KB

I 22:10:00 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:10:00 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:10:00 Found 1 DVD

The program shows an awful lot of folders being added to the 'Source' box but no 'Files' are being found (at first anyway).

Are you sure you've not checked the 'Archive Files Only' checkbox or something and hence are preventing ImgBurn from adding any files without that attribute set?

Don't forget you'll also need 'Recurse Subdirectories' checked if the MP3 files are not directly in the folders you're adding to the Source box.

The program shows an awful lot of folders being added to the 'Source' box but no 'Files' are being found (at first anyway).

Are you sure you've not checked the 'Archive Files Only' checkbox or something and hence are preventing ImgBurn from adding any files without that attribute set?

Don't forget you'll also need 'Recurse Subdirectories' checked if the MP3 files are not directly in the folders you're adding to the Source box.

Its now working I think my folder structure is mad, my documents my music then artist then year then album then the track etc: It seems if I just go to the mp3s with in each album folder is the best best. A big thank you for everyone being so patient with me THANX again. :rolleyes::thumbup:;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.