DVDDecryter

Slaktarn

ImgBurn is a continuation and extension of DVD Decrypter's 'Write' mode.

When DVD Decrypter died I started ImgBurn instead.

Ooooo so its is same software? Just whit allot of batter and new stuff and a new build of it =) So if i have understand everything right.. i should use this instead of my old DVDDecrypter =) Cuz that one of the best software i ever now =)

Hay man keep up you good work =) Its strange i should not be here at all. I just come in to this site i don

Edited by Slaktarn

No, it's not the same software.

ImgBurn is a burning tool, DVD Decrypter was for...erm... decrypting DVDs.

Okay. But the only thing i use it for is to burn ISO,IMG files and then i guss the ImgBurn should work batter for that then DVD Decrypter do... Only thing is that DVD Decrypter is the only damn program that always have done the CDs/DVDs whiteout any problem =)

dvddecrypter forums were closed down for legal reasons , that is why no talk/discussion about decrypting is allowed on the imgburn support forums.

imgburn has moved on in leaps and bounds since decrypter, lots of great new functions , language support , building iso's from vob files , cd audio amongst lots of other things (check the changelogs)

please leave talk of decrypting out of your questions and respect the author of the programme, :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.