Trouble with verifying

TommyToo

Hi guys, new on the forum! Need help now that the burns just wont work!

I burn DVD+R DL discs and the first 10 discs has been troublefree but now something has happend.

When the discs are verifying it fails at different high percentage. This is the log:

I 21:06:32 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 21:06:32 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 21:06:32 Total Physical Memory: 2

YES I do now that I should use the real deal "Verbatim DVD+R DL" made in singapore and so I had the first couple of times but after that I managed to get some good burns with the Infiniti discs as well so that's why I wounder why this last 4-5 haven't worked?

You get what you pay for. Those Infiniti discs are cheaper than Verbatim for a reason: lower quality :&

*waits for the inevitable "but how did I burn xx of them before?" question*

YES I do now that I should use the real deal "Verbatim DVD+R DL" made in singapore and so I had the first couple of times but after that I managed to get some good burns with the Infiniti discs as well so that's why I wounder why this last 4-5 haven't worked?

You get what you pay for. Those Infiniti discs are cheaper than Verbatim for a reason: lower quality :&

*waits for the inevitable "but how did I burn xx of them before?" question*

Yeah I understand that they have a much lower quality than the real ones but I want to know if that's the problem or if its something else. 'cus I don't want to buy the verbatimes and waste those cd's on THIS problem. :teehee:

As above, with cheaper DVD+R DLs (not Verbs) you may get some burns that go ok but you will also get a lot of them that don't....... In nearly all cases I have seen here a switch to Verb 2.4x DVD+R DLs has sorted the problem, they do cost more but that's cos you get a proper DL burn :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.