no clue

bigfootbo

you need to post a log file of the burn for us.

what formats of DVD will your car dvd player play ? does it do -R or +R or both ? refer to the handook for this info.

Most PC drives will handle both formats these days, so if youve done it properley ( used ImgBurn), then its probably only a matter of you using the wrong format of disc for your car

forgot my manners, the advise on what type of DVD to use for the car was the answer, thank you DVD - not DVD + was the answer. Now as far as DVD 43, any issues? 2 of 3 worked Zohan did not. And no I do not have a screen shot. I am still in course 101 for newbees.

for legal matters/reasons, we cannot discuss ripping of discs in this forum , anything to do wih burning and Imgburn we will/can help you with though...sorry :thumbup:

regarding DVD -R discs, once you find a brand that works for you on all your players, try and stick with it. DVD players are still quite selective about which brands of certain formats they will play.

We suggest Taiyo Yuden discs, which seem to be the most compatable and reliable with the majority of players, i only use the TYG02 8x ones

for legal matters/reasons, we cannot discuss ripping of discs in this forum , anything to do wih burning and Imgburn we will/can help you with though...sorry :thumbup:

regarding DVD -R discs, once you find a brand that works for you on all your players, try and stick with it. DVD players are still quite selective about which brands of certain formats they will play.

We suggest Taiyo Yuden discs, which seem to be the most compatable and reliable with the majority of players, i only use the TYG02 8x ones

thanks for the heads up on ripping! any reliable sites for buying TYG02 online?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.