Jpeg or no Jpeg?

Des

I downloaded imgburn on the recom. of someone on another site, as I was not happy with Nero 9.

Today is the first time I have tried to use it, (updated version)but I am not having much luck & am prepared to believe that I am doing something incorrectly, but I don't know what.

I wish to burn some photos of our dear recently departed this life Jack Russell, but I keep getting an error message,

"Invalid or Unsupported File Format".

All my images are in Jpeg although I cannot see any reference that IB will process these, but I am sure it must do.

I have viewed the FAQ's etc but cannot see why this is.

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Thanks

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=1779

Follow the guide above and it will burn the folder that contains all your pics to disc for you :) You need ImgBurn to be in build mode.... but the guide takes you through step by step what to do. A lot of the guide refers to using build for video files but it can be used to burn a folder containing jpegs as well.

Thank you LOCOENG. That worked fine & was quite painless, so it was me not understanding this prog. it seems. :rolleyes:

Just one other query. Does 'Build' also imply that the burnt CD can be added to with more images?

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.