Ban Kirk?

blutach

Ban Kirk?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Ban kirk & his crappy CUNTRY and WESTERN muzak?

• Yes
    • For sure
    • Of course
    • Absolutely
    • No question about it
    • Do it now!
    • And never let him back
    • And do it on clinks too!

Christ guys whats it with everybody lately kirk hasn't posted songs in ages, well maybe the odd one but if you don't like them then don't listen to them.

Shit blu what is it with you? you got something stuck up your arse or something? you seem to have it in for everyone lately.

Think with all this negative crap going on I'm gonna give these forums a miss for awhile until blu calms down :angry:

How did Jill vote?

Probably the same way I did there is only one way to vote :D

Don't know if your serious Blu or just joking so to make yu happy man I removed the sig and the av and won't post no more C & W :(

My appologies if I offended anyone and yea, I know spelling is wrong but really don't give a two shits ;)

Kirk, the bloody convict is just kidding you!! He's trying to hide the fact that he loves Cuntry and Western but doesnt want to admit it!!! =))=))

Although you could post a bit of Nirvana or Pearl Jam for a bit of variation. Hey! How about some Chilli Peppers? Under the bridge is an alltime fave of mine. Foo Fighters are good too!!! :headbanging:

How about some Soundgarden as well? :headbanging:

Edited by jack

Yeah, I'm just dissin you about the ban kirk, but I still HATE CUNTRY AND WESTERN MUZAK.

We all do (except perhaps Fixer).

I do reckon that with 10 voting for the "double", there is a bit of a backlash against C&W though.

Regards

Edited by blutach

C'mon then kirk - just for old times post up a few Dolly Parton songs :D

Regards

=))

Me hear through grape vine Blu got ripped like a DVD and his ass in in an ISO :lol:

Yea Blu I got a little something from a certain someone :ph34r:

I hear lfc is next on the hit list :whistling:

But honestly, I don't feel comfortable anymore posting the music links here or at clinks since so many members have made negative comments and not knowing who's joking and who's not.

Confused? YES!!

So many members asked for more and the more I posted the more a certain few seemed to become "Irate" which at first I took as a joke. Now, not so sure they were joking and it wasn't only Blu.

You are all my friends, I choose to keep you that way and not make enemies so for that reason no more music links. :thumbup:

I know it has been mentioned to post a variety but I grew up with country music, thats all I have ever listened to and the only music I like. What can I say, it grows on yu trust me.

Edited by kirk1701

One needs a spankin

And one needs a huggin

And

One's on the waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aw gee, Ah hope it ain't twins ah-gen!

(That kinda "grew" on me - Tammy Wynette or sumbitch)

Regards

Edited by blutach

Me hear through grape vine Blu got ripped like a DVD and his ass in in an ISO :lol:

Yea Blu I got a little something from a certain someone :ph34r:

I hear lfc is next on the hit list :whistling:

You are all my friends, I choose to keep you that way and not make enemies so for that reason no more music links. :thumbup:

I haven't had my ass ripped by rottweiller Jill !!! =)) Oh and thank fuck for that - the ImgBurn forum no longer polluted by C&W bollocks...... :lol:

Edited by lfcrule1972

Sounds like you wanna cast multiple votes LFC. :D

And don't give Rotties a bad name. Firey loves them and they aren't bad dogs at all.

(Sorry Jill, did I offend you by saying that gives Rotties a bad name???) =))

Regards

Edited by blutach

Time to turn the tide on this thread

LFC what you say we stack your football team up against the crimson tide?

Thats after they kick Florida all over the field tomorrow =))

Sounds like you wanna cast multiple votes LFC. :D

And don't give Rotties a bad name. Firey loves them and they aren't bad dogs at all.

(Sorry Jill, did I offend you by saying that gives Rotties a bad name???) =))

Regards

No Blu I'm not offended :D but I think men should be offended at the fact you put yourself in the same class and call yourself a man (sorry blu did I offend you by saying you give men a bad name). Don't get me wrong not all men are bad just the select few <_<

Now if you want to continue the rock throwing go right ahead, but I was on the apparent misguided understanding that we were all supposed to be friends here and we were all going to stick together, did something change and I missed it?

I know we all like to have a joke at each others expense sometimes and normally it dies down pretty quick but Blu you seem to be like a dog with a bone at the moment, just don't know when to bury it and walk away.

So now it's time to stop all this infighting with each other and get back to what we had before, I'm sure on clinks mig$y said the same thing.

@LFC I'm really suprised at you :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.