Yes, im a noob

ZonK

So i have an .iso file that is 13.6gb. It contains several programs (of which i also purchased) that i want to burn onto a dvd rw... the dvd only can hold 4.7gb obviously and im really just looking for a solution. can it be divided and burned onto multiple dvd rw's? can it be shrunk? if divided or shrunk can it be bootable? Please help

~Sean

split it yourself , you cannot shrink it unless you use 7zip or winrar and the files you have can be compressed by the amount you would need to fit onto 4464 meg or dual layer 8124 meg.

Split the files into 2 or 3 folders yourself then use build mode to build ISO that is 4.37 gig from the files you have in folder 1 then repeat with folder 2 by placing the remainder of files from the 13 gig ISO into folder 2 etc

you need to extract the 13gig ISO to a folder or mount the ISO with daemon tools to be able to explore the contents of the ISO

once you have split the 13 gig to however many folders that are below 4.37 gig use build mode to create ISO of the 4.37 gig files and burn each one

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.