PROBLEM BACKIND UP 360 GAMES

Nukid12

AIGHT OK SO I BURNED GTA IV WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND I BURNED DRAGONBALL Z ALSO WHEN IT CAME OUT.SO I KOW ITS NOTHING WORNG WITH MY COMPUTER BURNER OR ANYTHING.WHEN I TRY TO BACK UP GEARS OF WAR 2 I GET THIS MESSAGE.

I 10:11:20 ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 started!

I 10:11:20 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 10:11:20 Total Physical Memory: 457,296 KB - Available: 101,888 KB

I 10:11:21 Initialising SPTI...

I 10:11:21 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:11:21 Found 1 DVD

I 10:11:49 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66)

Get some decent media, we suggest Verbatim and only Verbatim for DL projects...your drive/firmware isn't even properly recognizing the media.

I 10:11:49 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66)

Get some decent media, we suggest Verbatim and only Verbatim for DL projects...your drive/firmware isn't even properly recognizing the media.

OK THATS UNDERSTANABLE BECUASE WHEN I USED VERBATIM I BURNED EASILY WITH NO PROBLEM,ALSO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE BOOK SETTING I CANT EVEN CHANGE IT TO DVD-ROM IT WONT LET ME

Do you have a blank +R disc in the drive when you try to set the booktype? There are a lot of modern drives automatically booktype +R DL media, but I'm unsure if yours is one of these.

YEAH USALLY THERE IS BLANK MEDIA IN THE DRIVE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT,WILL THIS EFFECT THE GAME IF IT'S NOT SET TO DVD-ROM,BECUASE LAST TIME I NEVER EVEN TOUCHED THAT SETTING And the game worked

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.