Burns successful, try cd/dvd NO DATA!

Mini_Titan

All my burns end up successful.. when i re-insert the media back it shows as empty, i don't know for how long has this problem been there, as i don't burn much

I used to have nero 8 then 9 then uninstalled them, now i have Daemon Tools Pro Advanced and i've been tryin Imgburn for 2 weeks almost, but i started getting complains from my advertisers that all my CDs are blank!

I attached the only log i could see :)

I 22:49:56 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 22:49:56 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 22:49:56 Total Physical Memory: 2,094,532 KB - Available: 1,203,512 KB

I 22:49:56 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:49:56 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:49:56 Found 1 DVD

I 23:37:48 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 23:37:48 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 23:37:48 Total Physical Memory: 2,094,532 KB - Available: 998,912 KB

I 23:37:48 Initialising SPTI...

I 23:37:48 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 23:37:48 Found 1 DVD

Your burner doesn't like the discs you're using. Get Taiyo Yuden blanks if you can, or at least try a few different brands until you find one that works for you :thumbup:

Man, I've been always using IMATION & SONY CDs/DVDs and everything was fine

There should be a firmware version EXE33 out there. Check the manufacture of your computers homepage if you can find it there.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f86/firmware-opti...d-7530a-239982/

This is what I got :(

"Re: firmware for Optiarc DVD RW AD-7530A??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but the 7530 drives are not based on a NEC / Optiarc design. It's probably a rebadged QSI drive instead. So there will probably not be any firmware patches from us."

And nothing for my driver in Binflash either!!!

Edited by Mini_Titan

These types of badged drives usually ends up in HP, Varios and other brand named computers. There should be a support page at the manufactures webpage for your model of computer. Look in the drivers section of that page.

These types of badged drives usually ends up in HP, Varios and other brand named computers. There should be a support page at the manufactures webpage for your model of computer. Look in the drivers section of that page.

Nothing at all regarding Acer Aspire 9410 laptops, but lots of post all over the web about the same problem with my driver but no solutions at all anywhere :'(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.