The tide is coming in

kirk1701™

Good thing none of you lads made bets =))

Florida 3

Alabama 31

Almost shutout florida :o

Dam I didn't expect this game to be over with in the first quarter. By the end of first quarter Alabama led by 17-0 :thumbup:

Next week is not even a game mississippi state is not even in the top 25 AP pole but the following week Vs Tennessee should be good.

Alabama vs Tennessee not cuntry?

What else could it be? The footy's been cancelled and they're all goin to the Grand Ole Opry for a singing contest instead =))

Regards

Alabama vs Tennessee not cuntry?

What else could it be? The footy's been cancelled and they're all goin to the Grand Ole Opry for a singing contest instead =))

Regards

But football more fun then grand ole opera :thumbup:

and a hell of a lot more contact =))

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna be a fine game when bamma gets off the sideline and starts kicking butt....

Old Miss is up by 7 already. :chair:

I bet johnson would be having a laugh right now :|

I'm starting to miss the old fart =))

:yawn: Is it over yet kirk ? :lol:

One dam close game, but bamma won 13 to 10 :thumbup:

Gotta admit, Alabama sure moved up the ranks in 7 short weeks. From not even in the top 25 at the beginning of the season to #5 in the country today :thumbup:

Come December the Orange Bowl is ours :thumbup:

Edited by kirk1701

Here we go Bama here we go =))

Kick off @ 3:30 PM today :pirate:

Alabama hopes to stick it to Fulmer, Tennessee

Gonna be a kick ass game :thumbup:

After bama wins the championship I wanna see them play liverpool =))

Edited by kirk1701

For those of you that don't know the back ground behind these two teams. Tennessee's head coach Phillip Fulmer is the one who turned Alabama into the NCAA for violations a couple a years back. Alabama is in the last year now of the penality violations and will be able to recruit next year.

This is the first time since Fulmer turned Alabama into the NCAA that the two teams have played on Alabama's home field.

Lets put it this way, Condelisa Rise was there for the kick off and Coach fulmer had more security around him then Condelisa Rise did =))

He's way behind enemy lines right now and fixing to be run out of Alabama on a rail. Talk about Riots, yea I can see one after this game :w00t:

The sad thing is, the violations were minor and the only reason Fulmer turned Alabama into the NCAA was because he could never beat Alabama :wub:

We'll bama is holding their ground, Tennessee has yet to get on the board and bamma just scored =))

Fulmer has been vilified in this state for "turning in" Alabama during its NCAA troubles, mocked for refusing to set foot in Birmingham last year under fear of subpoena in a lawsuit filed by former Crimson Tide assistant coach Ronnie Cottrell, and disliked, most of all, because Tennessee has beaten Alabama nine of the last 10 years.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/stor...ivan&id=2199554

UPDATE!

DAM CLOSE GAME!!!

(17) Tennessee (3-3, 2-3 SEC) 3

(5) Alabama (7-0, 5-0 SEC) 6

Fulmer is being run out of Tuscaloosa , AL on a rail right abouttttttttttt.......NOW!!!!! :thumbup:

Edited by kirk1701

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.