Snow Storm

Movie Junkie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MJ, better go get the snowblower and or shovels ready!!! Might as well shovel once part way through the storm and then again when its over. Oh yea, and again after the plow puts a 3 foot high wall of snow at the entrance to your driveway.............. :'( :swear::faint:=))=))=))

Our first major snow storm started about 3 hours ago. We are supposed to get anywhere from 8 to 12 inches of snow before it ends Sunday morning. UGH!!snowplow.gif

So, how much did you get last night. It looks like it's moving our way, but I doubt if we'll get anywhere near as much as you! I bought a new snowblower last fall and have yet to use it, you're welcome to borrow it if you want :D

On another note, last Saturday we brought home a baby Golden Retriever. He was born Christmas day and doesn't answer to the name of Murphy, he thinks his name is Hey You! :thumbsup:

2 inches and it was gone by noon =))

I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it.

I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it. I won?t say it.

I will :w00t: ok i know i know :shutup:

Edited by Jill

Hey MJ, better go get the snowblower and or shovels ready!!! Might as well shovel once part way through the storm and then again when its over. Oh yea, and again after the plow puts a 3 foot high wall of snow at the entrance to your driveway.............. :'( :swear::faint:=))=))=))
That's what I would have done except that the damn snow didn't start sticking until sometime after midnight. It dumped over 14 inches of snow and some of the drifts on the side of my house were over 2 1/2 feet deep. I was outside, along with my neighbors, from 9:00 this morning until after 3:00 this afternoon.

I'm getting too old for this crap! :'( :'(

Our first major snow storm started about 3 hours ago. We are supposed to get anywhere from 8 to 12 inches of snow before it ends Sunday morning. UGH!!snowplow.gif

So, how much did you get last night. It looks like it's moving our way, but I doubt if we'll get anywhere near as much as you! I bought a new snowblower last fall and have yet to use it, you're welcome to borrow it if you want :D

We wound up with 14 inches of the white stuff. I appreciate you wanting to lend me your snowblower. Any chance of you bringing it to me?? :teehee::teehee:
On another note, last Saturday we brought home a baby Golden Retriever. He was born Christmas day and doesn't answer to the name of Murphy, he thinks his name is Hey You! :thumbsup:
Good luck with him. It's amazing how they get into your heart. cid12.gif

"And, my brother, Russel, thought his name was Damn It! DAMN IT, WILL YOU STOP ALL THAT NOISE?! AND, JESUS CHRIST, SIT DOWN!"

"And, my brother, Russel, thought his name was Damn It! DAMN IT, WILL YOU STOP ALL THAT NOISE?! AND, JESUS CHRIST, SIT DOWN!"

:D:D

LOL!! =)) =)) =))

I have a 22lb black cat, female, named Schmee, she thinks her name is Fat Bitch :D , not really her fault though, I encourage her "weight problem", between her and me, we bomb the scales. Have to weigh her alone, which is rather like trying to piggyback a chicken :w00t:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.