Error Playing DVD on Player

Sam666

Right,

I'm burning a DVD Iso in imgburn, I can play it in my recorder but I don't like to use it as I get black lines running through the picture, so I use my Sony standalone DVD player as it's connected to the same TV.

I know it

You've burned from an ISO image and the disc verified fine, which means it was properly burned, then the problem can only be the ISO image itself. The 'Cannot Play This Disc' message kind of gives away that the content isn't in a format supported by your DVD player (possibly NTSC/PAL issue).

You've burned from an ISO image and the disc verified fine, which means it was properly burned, then the problem can only be the ISO image itself. The 'Cannot Play This Disc' message kind of gives away that the content isn't in a format supported by your DVD player (possibly NTSC/PAL issue).
It's not NTSC/PAL issue as I play all sorts with ConvertXtoDVD and I been playing the disc in my recorder.

So what you guys think I should do? Rebuild it to change the file system?

Yes, recreate the image.

You can do that directly within ImgBurn to save using multiple programs.

I might be able to help here. I also have the same issue and I looked at your file post and saw you are using a DVD-R. -R's will not play on the Sony 99.9 percent of the time. Yes the convert discs will play on occasion as mine do, but I think your problem is the media type and the player you are using. Try using a Verbatim +R and see what happens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.